California Big Bear weekend November 6th and 7th

WSS

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Big Bear trip alert!!

I’m headed up Friday night November 5th and wheeling Saturday and Sunday.

The plan is to do Little John Bull and John Bull Saturday and Holcomb creek Sunday. I’m open for suggestions though

It’s a family trip for us with stop for lunch in the middle usually. We go slow and enjoy the scenery.

All are welcome.

Tommy
WSS

Easier trails are possible if those are above the pay grade. It’s all good wheeling up there no matter the trail.

My only no go is dishpan, not enough scenery ratio’d to difficulty.

Reactions: lulzpwndyah
I'm going to be in Big Bear that weekend, but to get married. Hopefully we can make the next trip.
5B03FDCC-B55A-44D8-81D1-D1DD8276F2C7.gif

Regarding the plan next weekend, I'm towing up friday night and staying at the Big Bear Chateau .

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/b...ob=BLBWI0004G&cid=BLBWI0004G:google:gmb:05641
They have trailer parking and it is under video security. If you plan to stay there, call and ask for Penny, you will get a better rate.

For trails, it is still open to requests. The plan for now is to do little JB and JB on Saturday and Holcomb on Sunday.

All are welcome, we can change up the trails if needed.

Reactions: Nucklenelson
Regarding the plan next weekend, I'm towing up friday night and staying at the Big Bear Chateau .

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/b...ob=BLBWI0004G&cid=BLBWI0004G:google:gmb:05641
They have trailer parking and it is under video security. If you plan to stay there, call and ask for Penny, you will get a better rate.

For trails, it is still open to requests. The plan for now is to do little JB and JB on Saturday and Holcomb on Sunday.

All are welcome, we can change up the trails if needed.
I still don’t know which day I’ll be going but I’ll let you know. Somethings wrong with my steering box so I’ll have to get that sorted out before

Saturday run is set in stone. 9am across from fawnskin general store and run Holcomb creek trail.

PM if you are interested and need more details.

Sunday will likely be little JB and JB.

Thanks for the tag! I can't make it this weekend. My 12yo has Football playoffs this weekend. So I'll be able to start wheeling on Saturdays again after this weekend.

Reactions: WSS
I wish that I could but, I'm a thousand miles away.
I used to be with the MJR crew that maintains Holcomb Cr. Trail through the Adopt-A-Trail Program.
It would be cool to see pics of the trail. And especially one of the "log road" and the shelf that we shored up with the
gabion baskets.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSS
That sounds way cool. Thanks.

Is it Saturday yet??

And suicideking, best of luck to your 12 yo's Playoff Games.

Last edited: