Biohazard total loss? What is this?

Something sounds very fishy here.

Possibilities:

1) Jeep was originally owned by Nancy Pelosi.
2) Jeep wandered into a federal Ordinance Testing Zone--at the wrong time.
3) Seller is originally from Chicago, and has a difficult time telling the full story about anything.

Reactions: Jack72
My WAG is there may have been some chemicals used in meth labs, hash labs, etc removed from the vehicle. Residential houses that have meth labs removed from them (varies by state) have to go through abatement (serious reconditioning to demolition).

Reactions: Starrs
My WAG is there may have been some chemicals used in meth labs, hash labs, etc removed from the vehicle. Residential houses that have meth labs removed from them (varies by state) have to go through abatement (serious reconditioning to demolition).

You may be onto something here.

Seems a shame; this is almost like the U.S. student who was detained in North Korea, and who died not long after beeing freed.

Somebody's gotta rescue this Rubi and set things right.

If I were within striking distance, I'd be sorely tempted to head up yonder way with a flatbed and take a very serious look.

Assuming it's got residual meth or at one point more blood than when Vincent shot Marvin in the face, the axles, T-Case, and Hard top value alone is getting towards the asking price.

@Starrs: Just go over and get it! figure out the details later. (it will tide you over until you find your_______.)

Reactions: Starrs