Biohazard total loss? What is this?

I'm guessing there's not much blood on those new seats.....

Listing is deleted now!

Does anyone remember the Mythbusters where they took a pig carcass and put it in a car sealed the car in plastic then placed the car in a shipping container for a couple months?

I'm guessing there's not much blood on those new seats.....

Listing is deleted now!

Does anyone remember the Mythbusters where they took a pig carcass and put it in a car sealed the car in plastic then placed the car in a shipping container for a couple months?

That was a great episode. I liked the reactions of people that showed up to look at that Vet.

I bet the Jeep sold. For the price I would have bought it if there was a body still in it.

"I bet the Jeep sold. For the price I would have bought it if there was a body still in it."
I'm crying....that's some funny shit.

Reactions: Starrs
Screen shot:
1545968776352.png

My bet is someone committed suicide in the vehicle being that there’s is no visible damage from a fatal accident.

And if that’s the case then, the clean up could be damn near impossible depending on their method or how long it took for them to be discovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are companies that specialize in vehicle biohazard cleanup if anybody ever sees a deal like this and are squeamish about cleaning it. I would just do it myself on a Jeep. There isn't many vehicles easier to disassemble.
The biohazard title doesn't necessarily involve a death. The Jeep could have been stolen and recovered later. If there was any blood (even a small amount) it will get labeled. I bet there are many vehicles that get labled wrong. I doubt adjusters are very careful when identifying dried fluids.

There are companies that specialize in vehicle biohazard cleanup if anybody ever sees a deal like this and are squeamish about cleaning it. I would just do it myself on a Jeep. There isn't many vehicles easier to disassemble.
The biohazard title doesn't necessarily involve a death. The Jeep could have been stolen and recovered later. If there was any blood (even a small amount) it will get labeled. I bet there are many vehicles that get labled wrong. I doubt adjusters are very careful when identifying dried fluids.
Yea the owner in the add mentioned it was a clerical error so blood may not have even been present in the jeep. Anyway that pup is gone. Listing was pulled yesterday. Was a great price for somebody.

Reactions: J R
So in post #27 it describes, ' Due to a clerical error it was titled as a biohazard total loss'. We don't really know what it was. I would think/or hope to think, that if the original seller had an issue with the title being incorrect, they would have done something about it and got the most money for it.
Then the buyer used it as a 'shop vehicle for 3 years'. Seems to me that they weren't worry about it. But I think if the State that it was registered in had an issue with being true 'biohazard', they would have had it incinerated or at least have it crushed and sent to the melting pot.