Birthday / Christmas Present

Shwane

Backcountry Jeeper
Supporting Member
So I may have the wife onboard for this.....
I cant get the rest of the pics to load, but the green one is rough. Figure I can make one out of the 2. Time to dust off the fabrication tools.

Shop clean out!! Two cj5s, green one with title, red without, red has a 350, haven’t heard it run, green one has 4cyl Chevy, green is pretty rough off, the red one is rust free. Serious inquires only! $1500 firm

red.jpg

Reactions: ac_
If ya gonna go broke I cant think of a better reason to do so haha.... I'm sure you can make a nice cross-breed of the two.
BTW :present::dev14: :partyhat:

Agreed, its been a while since I had something to tinker with. Looking forward to it. V8 powered go cart on 33's basically. I can keep the Tj relatively tame for travelling and go bonkers with the CJ

And Thanks for the BD wishes

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
Oh man, that's too cool! Two CJ's for $1,500?

Those AMC 20 rear axles won't last but a couple of trips out behind a 350 though. Went through a lot of axle shafts with that set up.

Those AMC 20 rear axles won't last but a couple of trips out behind a 350 though
True story lol, but I got something for that
20106524_1621065717927753_1596824592940894610_n.jpg

It'll be a long project for my little fella and I. I want him to know that not everyone will be astronauts, and teach him how to build something cool with his hands.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and StG58