Birthday in the Chicago suburbs

Schwifty Rich

TJ Enthusiast
Drove 5+ hours for a firefighting test up in Chicago and spent the holidays with my family. My brother @Aj downes has a Jeep back in Hawaii and we were itching to go wheeling. Low and behold there are a few places up there you can go. River road rally park was over all pretty mild but it was my first really muddy experience.

I got stuck in about a 3-4 foot rut and didn’t even get to use my winch! A big ol hummer truck told me it wasn’t that bad and then he help pull me out lol. He was pulling a bunch of people out all over thanks to his weight advantage.

2FD0F66B-08EB-4FA9-BBD8-51E1343B721A.jpeg

10F0BDEA-61CC-4E36-9962-FC1BD8FFB27A.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7674.MP4
    10.5 MB
  • IMG_7698.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • IMG_7684.mp4
    3.2 MB
Drove 5+ hours for a firefighting test up in Chicago and spent the holidays with my family. My brother @Aj downes has a Jeep back in Hawaii and we were itching to go wheeling. Low and behold there are a few places up there you can go. River road rally park was over all pretty mild but it was my first really muddy experience.

I got stuck in about a 3-4 foot rut and didn’t even get to use my winch! A big ol hummer truck told me it wasn’t that bad and then he help pull me out lol. He was pulling a bunch of people out all over thanks to his weight advantage.

View attachment 132216

View attachment 132217
Are these videos working for anyone? It’s not showing up on my phone when I click it.