Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals Thread (#BlackFridayMatters)

I actually sent them an email after the order asking about that. Earlier this week I priced it out and it showed a discount but then it went away towards the end of the week. I can’t recall if the prices changed. I don’t expect a response until next week. I figured I’m buying them either way.
I spoke with Mastercraft Safety today. They realized that there was an issue over the weekend on their website and have now corrected it. The 10% off sale is working now and is good thru the rest of today. I'd recommend calling Matt and letting him know you placed an order over the weekend. I'd bet that they would refund you the difference after realizing their error.

They're about 4-weeks out right now on seat orders, just FYI.

I spoke with Mastercraft Safety today. They realized that there was an issue over the weekend on their website and have now corrected it. The 10% off sale is working now and is good thru the rest of today. I'd recommend calling Matt and letting him know you placed an order over the weekend. I'd bet that they would refund you the difference after realizing their error.

They're about 4-weeks out right now on seat orders, just FYI.
Matt just called me and refunded the difference. Sounds like he was going to be calling quite a few people today. Good service though, good experience so far.

Well I have been looking at this unit for a LONG LONG time but couldn't swallow the $1,000 price tag. I was just surfing around and found it on one of the large retail stores and with all the discounts I got it for $725 & also got 2 of their trail cameras coming.

DD2001 - Insane Audio

So ordered the double din kit off Amazon so once my rig is running I'll let you all know if their junk works or not.

Well I have been looking at this unit for a LONG LONG time but couldn't swallow the $1,000 price tag. I was just surfing around and found it on one of the large retail stores and with all the discounts I got it for $725 & also got 2 of their trail cameras coming.

DD2001 - Insane Audio

So ordered the double din kit off Amazon so once my rig is running I'll let you all know if their junk works or not.
What made you choose the DD2001 over the TJ1002 model that is a direct fit into TJ's without the double din kit? I own the TJ1002 model and it is one of the coolest mods I think that looks stock

What made you choose the DD2001 over the TJ1002 model that is a direct fit into TJ's without the double din kit? I own the TJ1002 model and it is one of the coolest mods I think that looks stock

Because I have a 1997 model so it isn't a direct swap for mine and doing the double din mod isn't a huge deal. Plus I'm getting older so a larger screen will be nice.

How do you like all the features that Insane audio adds to the radio? Any issues with any of the head unit?

Because I have a 1997 model so it isn't a direct swap for mine and doing the double din mod isn't a huge deal. Plus I'm getting older so a larger screen will be nice.

How do you like all the features that Insane audio adds to the radio? Any issues with any of the head unit?
Ah I see, makes sense for that option then.

I like it a lot. It is definitely easy to get caught up in just using the bluetooth and radio feature as I haven't had the time to dive into all the other apps it has installed. It's been great though, one complaint is one of the push buttons got stuck in the "pushed" position but I contacted Insane Audio and they told me they would happily take a look at it and repair it if I send it back in, don't know if its worth uninstalling everything just for that though. But lifetime support that comes with the product is very nice.

Reactions: Wildman
I have a separate GPS unit and wanted a way to also have both my music and GPS all on one unit. I'd found Insane Audio a few years ago but just always balked at the price. And none of the GPS programs allow you to mirror to your head unit if you use Android only with Apple. And I'm a person with a big dislike of Apple.

We discussed it a lot in this thread: (1) Off-Road Trail Maps | Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum
So hopefully this works out. I was gunna do a double din swap on my TJ anyhow but keep the separate GPS now hopefully I don't have to.

Reactions: isaac2098
I've gotten small parts from them before. Good service that I recall.
Ordered last night and had a phonecall this morning to confirm details so looks like it might work out. Quoted wait time is now 12 weeks 😱

• Wow
Reminder SWAG offroad has their sale today, I picked up their 20T finger die set, I've always been impressed with the stuff they make very excited to be able to make brackets in future!

Reminder SWAG offroad has their sale today, I picked up their 20T finger die set, I've always been impressed with the stuff they make very excited to be able to make brackets in future!
I bought that last year. I still need to even get it out from the box! I'll be needing it to make my motor mounts soon.

Reactions: B00mb00m
I bought that last year. I still need to even get it out from the box! I'll be needing it to make my motor mounts soon.
Oh ya motor mount would be a perfect application. I'm thinking to make an aluminum storage box for rear of lj to start and maybe a custom console if I transmission swap

Ordered last night and had a phonecall this morning to confirm details so looks like it might work out. Quoted wait time is now 12 weeks 😱

You ordered your Atlas thru Morris? How much did you get off?

They had $100 off already on the radio and then 10% off on any order so 20% total off $900 and I got 2 of their camera's also.

You ordered your Atlas thru Morris? How much did you get off?

They had $100 off already on the radio and then 10% off on any order so 20% total off $900 and I got 2 of their camera's also.
Dave's offroad was $100 off Atlas, free ship and tacksless.