Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals Thread (#BlackFridayMatters)

I’m at more than that. But you don’t likely run seat heaters.
I might have if I ordered now. I didn't then due to the price. I spent far more on a pair of seats than I consider prudent but I don't often splurge on stuff for myself. When the price for want versus need got up knocking on the door of 2 grand, it was time to back it down a tad.

Reactions: Apparition
@Apparition , are you saying Corbeau has 10% off? I see they're offering FREE SHIPPING...
Mastercraft

59D77AFB-757A-4280-BD4E-DE67B88614D9.jpeg

Reactions: Rick Flair
I might have if I ordered now. I didn't then due to the price. I spent far more on a pair of seats than I consider prudent but I don't often splurge on stuff for myself. When the price for want versus need got up knocking on the door of 2 grand, it was time to back it down a tad.
Thoughts on lumbar? Figured I’d add it.

Maybe I missed it pages back, but how do the Mastercraft Baja RS seats compare to the PRP Enduro Elite Daily Driver seats?

Maybe I missed it pages back, but how do the Mastercraft Baja RS seats compare to the PRP Enduro Elite Daily Driver seats?
I don’t know the answer to that. Nowhere to try them around me. I need something and am looking at what’s the best deal that hopefully will improve my comfort.

I'm in the same boat. I wish there were more dealer options near me to give these things a try first. It's kind of a large purchase...

Reactions: Apparition
I don’t know the answer to that. Nowhere to try them around me. I need something and am looking at what’s the best deal that hopefully will improve my comfort.
They look very similar.

One annoyance I have with PRP is that I talked to them about replacing seat covers. If 10 years down the road the seat covers are trashed, can I order new covers for them?

They told me yes, but the only way they'll do it is if I send both seats into them and pay for shipping both ways. They won't let customers install the seat covers in other words.

So that's kind of annoying. I would call MasterCraft and ask them the same question. Why can't you just send me the damn seat cover and I can do it myself?

I know this is thinking long term, but I still think it's a bit stupid.

I'm in the same boat. I wish there were more dealer options near me to give these things a try first. It's kind of a large purchase...
Close to you?

Mastercraft Safety
7991 West 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN

They look very similar.

One annoyance I have with PRP is that I talked to them about replacing seat covers. If 10 years down the road the seat covers are trashed, can I order new covers for them?

They told me yes, but the only way they'll do it is if I send both seats into them and pay for shipping both ways. They won't let customers install the seat covers in other words.

So that's kind of annoying. I would call MasterCraft and ask them the same question. Why can't you just send me the damn seat cover and I can do it myself?

It’s ok, they will ban jeeps before that.

They look very similar.

I don't think that's stupid at all. That's a major selling point in my mind. I'm planning to add my own seat heaters (in order to save $200 ish). If a manufacturer tells me I can't remove their covers to do so, that throws a wrench in my plans.