Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals Thread (#BlackFridayMatters)

Right? Had both Mastercraft and PRP. Mastercraft was a better seat. But my experiences were too, 12-15 years back.

Had beard too. Do not recommend.

I still have Mastercraft seats and LOVE them. You can spend ALL day in them and not be sore or have hot spots where they rubbed you wrong. PRP came about around 2010 when the SXS craze started. I'd never seen them in anything other than SXS's until about 2013 I think.

And I’m a huge fan of the forged Walker Evans beadlocks.

But TR has forged wheels too. And I had a set, they were steel with aluminum rings but good quality. I would another set!
I don’t see Walker evans selling a 15” wheel for a Jeep.

• Sad
Reactions: Rick Flair
I had Procar seats also in my TJ. While the Mastercraft seats I have are a fixed back I can say I like both brands.

https://procarbyscat.com/product/rally/
seats.jpg

seat2.jpg

Ch
I’ll check them out

also looking for
Trail ready beadlocks
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss 35x12.5x15
Check out filthy Motorsports. They had the best deal ok trail ready when I got mine. I'd be down for some Baja boss holler if you find a deal.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Sucks, it looks like WE doesn’t make the 15” anymore.

TR is GTG so no worries.

Yes, I had the Rubicon’s in my 4Runner and a fantastic seat!

Nothing against PRP. Just felt the quality was a bit better but again, this was 12-15 years ago comparable so...maybe I should shut up. 😂

Reactions: Apparition
Anybody familiar with the master craft seat adapters? Do they still allow fold and tumble? May have to call them this coming week.