Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals Thread (#BlackFridayMatters)

And has to be over $500. Free shipping is a good deal since they do normally charge actual shipping costs but they used to run % off + free ship. I think last year was the first with only free shipping (but for any order).
Luckily anything bigger than a bottle opener is > $500.

Hells ya SWAG offroad has a discount and i'll be getting a press brake attachment for the ol' HF20T.

We are excited to announce our
24-hour Cyber Monday sale. Mark your calendar for November 30th, this is our only sale of the year!

10% off all orders, 15% off orders of $1,000 or more! MOST items ship for free on domestic orders... no secret handshakes or coupon codes required!

The Cyber Monday Sale applies to ONLINE ORDERS ONLY. Everything on our website is in stock.

Reactions: Apparition
Chris durham motorsports hoods on sale:
cdmblack

PRP claims it sent this accidentally, prematurely

4DF8847C-BE3D-45EB-80C8-A52B67319E94.jpeg

Reactions: Rick Flair
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
If you knew how much shipping prices have gone up since the "pandemic" :)rolleyes:), you'd know that's actually a good deal. Shipping costs are fucking insane right now.
My large and fairly light box of seats (for its size) was over 180 bucks in freight.

My large and fairly light box of seats (for its size) was over 180 bucks in freight.

I have no doubt. Even with negotiated UPS rates I've found that shipping is still costly. So when I see a company offering "free shipping" on something large like seats, I personally consider that to be a very good discount.

Mastercraft has me at $181 for shipping. I’m much closer to Indiana than you.

But I see they now have free shipping and 10% off so I need to spec out my Baja RS’s

• USA Proud
Reactions: Rick Flair