Black Friday, Cyber Monday, & Holiday Deal Thread 2023

Reactions: Apparition
Conflicted thoughts here- holiday bargain thread or unfortunate Jeep thread …

IMG_1028.jpeg

Just saw this. Great deal for $699 with the Nvidia 4060! It's back up to $998 now. Probably a good thing I didn't see it haha.

I ordered with an extra 5% rewards... got a 15% offer after that but I think it went out of stock. I got it set up on Tuesday, seems to run pretty well.

I ordered with an extra 5% rewards... got a 15% offer after that but I think it went out of stock. I got it set up on Tuesday, seems to run pretty well.

Considering that the video card alone goes for $329, paying $370 for the rest is a really good deal. It should run anything you throw at it with those specs. Only thing I would consider upgrading is the CPU cooler. If it runs loud, a liquid cooler would quiet it down and cool the CPU better.

I bought something similar 2 years ago (i7 11700 with a 3060ti card). I changed out the cooler to a liquid cooler, and upgraded to 32GB RAM because my favorite game was spiking the memory (most games shouldn't).

Reactions: Shank
Considering that the video card alone goes for $329, paying $370 for the rest is a really good deal. It should run anything you throw at it with those specs. Only thing I would consider upgrading is the CPU cooler. If it runs loud, a liquid cooler would quiet it down and cool the CPU better.

I bought something similar 2 years ago (i7 11700 with a 3060ti card). I changed out the cooler and upgraded to 32GB RAM because my favorite game was spiking the memory (most games shouldn't).

I had been debating if I should buy one this season or not. I've been talking about it for a couple years. I'll have to monitor temps. I only played Hell Let Loose for an hour or so and temps were good but that isn't a super demanding game.

I considered a refurb Acer with 2y warranty and a 3070 for a little more money but passed. That 3060ti is a good card, I was actually looking for a PC with one but this was too cheap to pass.

Only plans are to add a 2+tb hard drive as of now.

Reactions: suicideking