Black Jeep, White Hardtop

Picked up this super cool hardtop for $260, was $250, but I didn't have two tens. Anyway, it has some damage, easy fixes, and my plan was to fix the issues, sand, then bed liner the exterior black.
My problemo is...I kind of like the white.
So, what say the all mighty Jeepers.
Paint it black?
Keep it white and name the Jeep: Jeeper Cottontail?
Or.... other.
View attachment 44772
Can you please provide more angles of this Jeep? I have scoured the internet for a YJ in black with a white hardtop just to see how it would look. I am contemplating between tan or white on mine...

I scoured the forum rulebook on acceptable color combinations. It gets technical, especially for color blind owners.

This thread reminds me of some nuns I saw at the zoo...they were looking at penguins, and the penguins were just staring back.

Reactions: Squatch
idk if anyone suggested it yet, but painting the sides black while leaving the top white would be an interesting effect. would also serve to keep it cooler inside with the sun beating down on it

EDIT: just read the rest of the threads and saw the heavy damage repair. that's wild. but probably still worth the savings!

Picked up this super cool hardtop for $260, was $250, but I didn't have two tens. Anyway, it has some damage, easy fixes, and my plan was to fix the issues, sand, then bed liner the exterior black.
Paint it black?
Or.... other.
View attachment 44772
I really like it, it’s unique and looks great. It might actually look cool as a medium grey possibly. I have a red Tj with a medium to light grey top and I surprisingly love the combo.

Paint it black?
Or.... other.
View attachment 44772I really like it, it’s unique and looks great. It might actually look cool as a medium grey possibly. I have a red Tj with a medium to light grey top and I surprisingly love the combo.
Wow $250!!??! Unreal.