Black Lug Nuts

YooperSkipper

I'm having my stock wheels powder coated in black and want to buy some black lug nuts to go with them. Any one have any experience with any black ones that can offer some recommendations on good quality nuts that will last and won't chip or scratch easily?

I should have mentioned, you can get them without the locks if you prefer just the lug nuts.

after getting mine, I called and ordered another matching lock key socket just so I'd have an extra.

I've tried a few and currently am having the best luck with McGard. I actually have a set for sale in the classifieds area for about $20 off.

The Gorilla lug nuts are pretty good from my experience. Just stay away from the Dorman ones, horrible finish that won't last

I got Yuteon brand off of Amazon. The Gorilla had a lot of chip paint comments. Rugged Ridge too. These claimed to have a 2 layer black. Anodized and then paint. Hammered them with an impact to see if they would chip. Not even a bit. And they came with 2 tools instead of just 1. I tend to misplace things alot. Came in a real nice foam lined box. Highly recommend. I think they were like half the price of the Gorilla.

Gorillas here. They started to loose paint after the 5-6th balance, but Ill just slap a coat on when the time comes.