SOLD Black Magic Brakes 15 Big Brake Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNW_LJ

Nut-Swing Salesman
Supporting Member
Price
Selling a brand new in box BMB 15” Big Brake Kit. Items were opened and inspected, never installed.

Pains me to post this, I was really looking forward to installing this on my Jeep, but have some unexpected expenses that just came up. If I can find a way to take care of them, I will be taking this down.

Asking 1150 for it. New they sell for 1343 plus tax/shipping, and they are currently out of stock.

IMG_8274.jpeg

IMG_8273.jpeg

IMG_8271.jpeg

IMG_9194.png

IMG_9196.jpeg

Several sad emojis.. guys I'm fine lol. Just a temporary financial situation. I'm half hoping no one buys it, as if it sells, unlikely I'll get to buy another. Price reflects this.

Reactions: MikeE024
Forgot to mention... local pickup preferred, but I can ship. These are pretty heavy, so expect it to be $50+.

I prefer Paypal, either Friends & Family, or if you're not comfortable with that then Goods & Services for a small fee (provides buyer protection).

If i wasn't in the middle of doing all this paint work,head&cam work id definitely buy these so those are my "unexpected expenses"
I get it though man i wish you luck on the sale ! But if for any reason these don't sell in the next few months i may get this !

Reactions: PNW_LJ
If i wasn't in the middle of doing all this paint work,head&cam work id definitely buy these so those are my "unexpected expenses"
I get it though man i wish you luck on the sale ! But if for any reason these don't sell in the next few months i may get this !

It will be taken down much sooner than that, but thank you!

Dang, this couldn't happen in July??? 🤣

My financial situation is always hairy this time of year. We always travel for Thanksgiving, then our anniversary, Christmas, and my wife's birthday all hit in a span of 2 weeks.

Dang, this couldn't happen in July??? 🤣

My financial situation is always hairy this time of year. We always travel for Thanksgiving, then our anniversary, Christmas, and my wife's birthday all hit in a span of 2 weeks.

A big brake kit would make for a very memorable anniversary gift.

🤓

Forgot to mention... local pickup preferred, but I can ship. These are pretty heavy, so expect it to be $50+.

I prefer Paypal, either Friends & Family, or if you're not comfortable with that then Goods & Services for a small fee (provides buyer protection).

Expect the shipping to average over 100.00 to most addresses. The PayPal fee is minimum 3.5%.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Also forgot to mention that this can be upgraded to the BMB 16” kit with just a rotor swap (available on BMB website).

Status
Not open for further replies.