Black unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone correct me if I'm missing something, but $18k seems a little steep for a tj with 100k+ miles I know it's an unlimited, but my Sahara with 87k + a bunch of mods only ran me $10k and that was from a dealership. Looks good, but id haggle him down a lot on the price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Someone correct me if I'm missing something, but $18k seems a little steep for a tj with 100k+ miles I know it's an unlimited, but my Sahara with 87k + a bunch of mods only ran me $10k and that was from a dealership. Looks good, but id haggle him down a lot on the price.

X2. Again, it seems they are trying to add price for the lift and tires. One can only hope it's re-geared. If not, that'll be a dog on the highway.

Lol yeah mine came with rc 4" lift, 33" duratrac tires, a JL oil catch can, smittybilt bumper, oem hardtop(feel like I'm forgetting something), but this guy is stretching that logic a little far haha. I thought for sure something had to be wrong mine for that mileage and price, but apparently I was wrong and lucked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.