Blaine's an asshole (safe space)

Is Blaine an asshole

• Total voters
I have bit my lip long enough. Mrblaine is not polite or considerate. He is foul mouth and is not admired or considered a moderator or a teacher. He uses words and language like only Ignorance idiots use to express themselves. Individuals that use cuss words and bad language should be banned. He makes his own bed that shows no respect or knowledge. He obviously has no education and was brought up poorly.

I have bit my lip long enough. Mrblaine is not polite or considerate. He is foul mouth and is not admired or considered a moderator or a teacher. He uses words and language like only Ignorance idiots use to express themselves. Individuals that use cuss words and bad language should be banned. He makes his own bed that shows no respect or knowledge. He obviously has no education and was brought up poorly.
What are your thoughts on aluminum armor?

Shall we ask Chris to ban himself first or wait until he bans everyone else? You are also very correct in that I have little education since I did not even graduate high school. Even at that, I retained enough grade school English to absolutely know how to use the words ignorant and ignorance and the rules of grammar. Those rules which dictate only the poorly educated capitalize ignorance and use it in place of the word ignorant which is what you were going for. As for the knowledge part, what fucking rock have you been hiding under?

see it is a roast, this is the martha stuart set , ya?.

I have bit my lip long enough.
not nearly
Mrblaine is not polite or considerate.
not to fucktards anyway
He is foul mouth
Foul mouthed? He, like many of us, can be.
is not admired
false
or considered a moderator
true
or a teacher
false
He uses words and language like only Ignorance idiots use to express themselves.
physician, heal thyself
Individuals that use cuss words and bad language should be banned.
fuck no
He makes his own bed that shows no respect or knowledge.
:unsure: ... lol wut
He obviously has no education and was brought up poorly.
51NL3p70s8L._SL1000_.jpg

Blaine and I have had our disagreements, but his language isn't one of them. I, for one, appreciate the ability to be able to express myself in the language of the real fucking world and not worry about handwringing moralists wanting everyplace to be like a rural shithole elementary school where you got into trouble for saying B-U-T-T (I was there!).

Reactions: R49
Blaine and I have had our disagreements, but his language isn't one of them. I, for one, appreciate the ability to be able to express myself in the language of the real fucking world and not worry about handwringing moralists wanting everyplace to be like a rural shithole elementary school where you got into trouble for saying B-U-T-T (I was there!).
I turned 18 halfway through my senior year in high school in what should be considered a rural shithole. I wound up there after spending the first half of my senior year in a SoCal high school. The disparity in culture was mind boggling. For PE in CA, we had several choices one of which was beach sports. It was the last class of the day and if you opted in, you hauled ass down to the beach which was a scant few blocks away and surfed, play beach volleyball, rode a boogie board, or just swam in the surf. All qualified to get you a grade in the class and when class was over, you went home without having to go back to school.

In contrast, the shithole high school in Artesia NM had a dress code, shirt with a collar, hair trimmed to not touch the collar, long pants with a belt and shirt tucked in. I just came from a place where flip flops, long hair, and board shorts with t-shirts were the most common school uniform. Doesn't take much to figure out why the minute I was 18 I shoved all my shit in the locker and walked out.

Reactions: Chris
Equating ignorant and idiot shows shows which you are.
Ignorance idiots

Published studies have linked “foul language” with intelligence, honesty, creativity. Characteristics which what limited insight an Internet forum will allow, seem spot on for MrBlaine.

Attempting to link intelligence with education yet again tells us far more about you.
He is foul mouth … language like only Ignorance idiots use to express themselves. Individuals that use cuss words … no education

Equating ignorant and idiot shows shows which you are.

Published studies have linked “foul language” with intelligence, honesty, creativity. Characteristics which what limited insight an Internet forum will allow, seem spot on for MrBlaine.

Attempting to link intelligence with education yet again tells us far more about you.
If you heard the banter in the driveway amongst all of us whom are uninhibited about insulting our friends, you would fully be convinced that this is my church talk due to how toned down it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba
I turned 18 halfway through my senior year in high school in what should be considered a rural shithole. I wound up there after spending the first half of my senior year in a SoCal high school. The disparity in culture was mind boggling. For PE in CA, we had several choices one of which was beach sports. It was the last class of the day and if you opted in, you hauled ass down to the beach which was a scant few blocks away and surfed, play beach volleyball, rode a boogie board, or just swam in the surf. All qualified to get you a grade in the class and when class was over, you went home without having to go back to school.

In contrast, the shithole high school in Artesia NM had a dress code, shirt with a collar, hair trimmed to not touch the collar, long pants with a belt and shirt tucked in. I just came from a place where flip flops, long hair, and board shorts with t-shirts were the most common school uniform. Doesn't take much to figure out why the minute I was 18 I shoved all my shit in the locker and walked out.
Ah yes, the "Conform or else" mentality. I think its pretty obvious what I think of that happy crappy! Collars are for dogs and BDSM games, never mind neckties. I refuse to be an interchangeable drone...

I transferred from an uptight, 1950s style moralist K-8 rural school to the High School in the nearest town. It was culture shock - everybody had a "potty mouth", both the kids and the teachers. Needless to say, I've been the same way ever since, with little apology.

Funny part is some of us aren't the ones putting them on ignore....
You have to be part of the clique around here..its like high school at times...either agree with the group or be ridiculed..the more time I spend on here the more I lurk and try to learn..if someone puts me on ignore (who the hell would do that?) Then I know they are thin skinned and likely someone I wouldn't get along with anyways

Reactions: Wildman

Education has nothing to do with being learned. It is only one of the paths to knowledge, and not always the best or even the faster path.

It takes a very learned person to cut through the bullshit and call out things that need to be called out. You may not like how the message gets laid out, but that's entirely with you. And if you can't see the forest for the trees, the loss is entirely yours.

I hope mrblaine doesn't see this post:

I find myself lubricating my TJ u-joints and control arm joints with WD40 every 500 miles. I feel it's sounds quieter and runs smoother? Who else waste their time lubricating and what do you uses? I kind of stay away from oil since I don't want oil stains residue around these areas. Since run alot a trail runs and don't want dirt and grease build up on my joints and control arm fittings.

He might say something hurtful. That would be awful.

• Wow
Reactions: Tob
You have to be part of the clique around here..its like high school at times...either agree with the group or be ridiculed..the more time I spend on here the more I lurk and try to learn..if someone puts me on ignore (who the hell would do that?) Then I know they are thin skinned and likely someone I wouldn't get along with anyways
It only seems that way because you aren't part of the cool guy's clique.

• Haha
Reactions: Tob