Blasphemer

Don't really know anything about her but the article says,

"her show was epic: at one point she lit a Jeep on fire on stage while she sang “Before He Cheats.” "

If you ask me she's giving him a pretty good reason to cheat.

Bitches be bitches. At least she looks good on some of her album covers.

Reactions: DrDmoney
She should be punished!!! It should have been a Dodge truck!!!
She's cute, but I listen to Country Music.
She sings country music, doesn't she?
Don't really know anything about her but the article says,

"her show was epic: at one point she lit a Jeep on fire on stage while she sang “Before He Cheats.” "

If you ask me she's giving him a pretty good reason to cheat.

Bitches be bitches. At least she looks good on some of her album covers.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's payback for him cheating on her which IMHO he had to have known the level of crazy she'd drop on his ass if he cheated on a woman that looks like this...
wood-2019-American-Music-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion.jpg

Ok, so she must have switched genres, "Before He Cheats" is a country song that was released in 2005. I don't listen much to new country so that's probably why I didn't know...
Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just an old fart that feels Nashville has abandoned what I think is country music. But I'm not the only one.
Murder on Music Row

Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just an old fart that feels Nashville has abandoned what I think is country music. But I'm not the only one.
Murder on Music Row
King George is one of the greats!!
I agree completely that new country has strayed far too off the wagon trail!!!

I'm more of a fan of the late 70's through early 2000s era primarily, some of the older songs resonate well with my preferences, I'm just not real fond of the more "twangy" music.

Reactions: Sancho and GaTechTJ
Today's mainstream country is trying to rap/pop sing about jacked up trucks, whiskey, and girls. Its so horrible.

I prefer some of the lesser known artists. If you like the old timey, twangy music Charley Crockett is a good one. Some others include Colter Wall, Sturgill Simpson, Billy Strings, Lukas Nelson, Orville Peck, and Jason Isbelle.

Billy Strings is definitely much more bluegrass oriented but not to be slept on regardless. That kid is on fire!

Ya know if you listen to modern country backwards it’s a story of a guy fixing his truck, getting a dog and finding a girlfriend.

Some very good friends of ours son is Jared Hampton of the group LANco and would always share their new "country" song to us before it was released on the radio and I would tell them, nice pop, but that ain't country. lol
They would agree.

Reactions: reddvltj
You should give ol’ Tyler and Sturgill a spin. There about all that’s keeping the vibe alive these days.
Today's mainstream country is trying to rap/pop sing about jacked up trucks, whiskey, and girls. Its so horrible.

I prefer some of the lesser known artists. If you like the old timey, twangy music Charley Crockett is a good one. Some others include Colter Wall, Sturgill Simpson, Billy Strings, Lukas Nelson, Orville Peck, and Jason Isbelle.

I listen to Outlaw Country on SiriusXM nearly every day, so I'm familiar with all of those artists.
Actually, my tastes are all over the place.
When I was younger, I listened to rock, not my Dad's country music. Nowadays, I tend to listen to country, everything from Patsy Cline, Lefty Frizzell, etc, to Billy Joe Shaver, of course Waylon and Willie, to Uncle Tupelo, Drive-by Truckers, Dwight, to the all of the guys listed above. Hell, I was listening to Chris Stapleton when he got hired by the Steeldrivers.

I bet they light the same Jeep on fire twice a day.

A truck wouldn't fit on stage. A beat up old rust bucket car with different colored fenders and doors would have been a better substitute for a truck.

Reactions: reddvltj