Blasphemer

Don't really know anything about her but the article says,

"her show was epic: at one point she lit a Jeep on fire on stage while she sang “Before He Cheats.” "

If you ask me she's giving him a pretty good reason to cheat.

Bitches be bitches. At least she looks good on some of her album covers.
whoever wrote that song is trash..

guy cheats on girl.. girl commits felony.. seems like the guy wins on both counts lmaooo

I don't know half the people y'all are talking about and consider that a blessing.

Last edited:
Then you're confusing her with Darius Rucker.
Well rounded artist who has been pretty much accepted within the country music world. His 90s alternative was his peak though and to me and many others he'll always be hootie and the blowfish, not country.

We've gone to a number of his shows when he comes to Denver, a vast majority of his songs played are the 90s and very little of his country

Well rounded artist who has been pretty much accepted within the country music world. His 90s alternative was his peak though and to me and many others he'll always be hootie and the blowfish, not country.
I remember when Hootie first showed up on the alternative radio stations I listened to in high school, right along with Nirvana and Alice in Chains.

Today's mainstream country is trying to rap/pop sing about jacked up trucks, whiskey, and girls. Its so horrible.

I prefer some of the lesser known artists. If you like the old timey, twangy music Charley Crockett is a good one. Some others include Colter Wall, Sturgill Simpson, Billy Strings, Lukas Nelson, Orville Peck, and Jason Isbelle.
Add in some drive-by truckers and turnpike troubadours and you've got a pretty good playlist going there!

I remember when Hootie first showed up on the alternative radio stations I listened to in high school, right along with Nirvana and Alice in Chains.
Now Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Soundgarden, et. al I still listen to. Hootie? LOL. I didn't care for them.

Nope. But I did know some of the country you listened too. 🤣
Its a fun, unintentional throwback to the east coast vs west coast hip-hop rivalry. Even in this instance their record labels are east vs west. East slings some playground insults while west shoots him in the face (hey, kinda like the song)

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
How about pearl jam? Silver chair? toadies? Hum? I was big into 90s alternative. Still have a bunch of discs.
Yep. Now Silver Chair I had almost forgot about. I need to get them in the play list on Pandora.

I used to have so many CD's. I may have them somewhere. It's crazy to think we spent $15 a CD.

Its a fun, unintentional throwback to the east coast vs west coast hip-hop rivalry. Even in this instance their record labels are east vs west. East slings some playground insults while west shoots him in the face (hey, kinda like the song)
I literally laughed out loud on that one. If I get some time I'll need to check into that. I need to fix my MC arms worse. Do you still have your MC arms or did you graduate?

• Haha
Reactions: tworley
I listen to Outlaw Country on SiriusXM nearly every day, so I'm familiar with all of those artists.
Actually, my tastes are all over the place.
When I was younger, I listened to rock, not my Dad's country music. Nowadays, I tend to listen to country, everything from Patsy Cline, Lefty Frizzell, etc, to Billy Joe Shaver, of course Waylon and Willie, to Uncle Tupelo, Drive-by Truckers, Dwight, to the all of the guys listed above. Hell, I was listening to Chris Stapleton when he got hired by the Steeldrivers.
We have the same taste, you just listed some of my play list on Pandora. lol
It's refreshing to see young artists like Jon Pardi and Morgan Whalen (although they're commercial) make actual country music again.
I'm very eclectic also, I listen to everything from that to smooth jazz and Nirvana too.
Rap and Christmas music sux.

Reactions: SoCalGlide
We have the same taste, you just listed some of my play list on Pandora. lol
It's refreshing to see young artists like Jon Pardi and Morgan Whalen (although they're commercial) make actual country music again.
I'm very eclectic also, I listen to everything from that to smooth jazz and Nirvana too.
Rap and Christmas music sux.
I've had Pandora going this morning since I got to work, on Shuffle Stations. I've heard everything from Alice in Chains to Iris Dement already. I like this format. Just listened to some Link Wray following Charlie Daniels Band.