Bleepin Jeep winch invention

I wonder what his youtube channel generates, in annual after tax income?

Lite Brite divulged that they take home about $7500/mo and bleepinjeep has about 3x the subscriber count. Obviously we'll never know how the share breaks down between him and his channel partners, but I don't think he's hurting.

Reactions: Apparition
Lite Brite divulged that they take home about $7500/mo and bleepinjeep has about 3x the subscriber count. Obviously we'll never know how the share breaks down between him and his channel partners, but I don't think he's hurting.
Lite brite is way more into sponsorship now too. Gotta get expensive living on the road though.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Lite brite is way more into sponsorship now too. Gotta get expensive living on the road though.

I can imagine they spend a ton of money on food and fuel, and their vehicle loans could easily surpass most people's house payment. In the video where they talked about their income, they said they saved a lot of money on lodging by couch surfing with their fans/subscribers.

I can imagine they spend a ton of money on food and fuel, and their vehicle loans could easily surpass most people's house payment. In the video where they talked about their income, they said they saved a lot of money on lodging by couch surfing with their fans/subscribers.
Yeah, that couch surfing would get interesting. Thinking she edits all night so Kevin can’t fulfill his duties.

Cool idea.

But what’s stopping someone who knows how to splice and knot rope from just doing their own?

A patent, that's what. 😀 What other forms of braiding and knot tying will he patent?

I bet China is already gearing up to ship these anyway.

A patent, that's what. 😀 What other forms of braiding and knot tying will he patent?

I bet China is already gearing up to ship these anyway.
A patent won't stop people from copying that design for their own personal use. Not to mention, as @mrblaine said, it will likely never actually get patented...

"...patent protection means that the invention cannot be commercially made, used, distributed, imported, or sold by others without the patent owner's consent."

https://www.wipo.int/patents/en/faq_patents.html

A patent won't stop people from copying that design for their own personal use.

"...patent protection means that the invention cannot be commercially made, used, distributed, imported, or sold by others without the patent owner's consent."

https://www.wipo.int/patents/en/faq_patents.html
Is a patent valid in every country?
Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

Is a patent valid in every country?
Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.
Not exactly sure what point you're trying to make with that excerpt. Unless you're expecting China, or any other country, to steal his design.

Reactions: boostedv6