Blue Holler

RHanna

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Went offroad on Saturday at Blue Holler in Kentucky. I enjoyed the park and I got to meet some of the people in the local club around Nashville. It was my TJ in a group of JKs. I bent my rock slider on the passenger side but it did it's job.

83.jpg

85.jpg

84.jpg

86.jpg

Can't really tell from this angle but there wasn't much room for error while going downhill. You had to keep your passenger tire right next to where he was standing so you wouldn't fall into the ditch. I watched all the JKs go down and I kept thinking how they barely had room and how the JKs have wider axles. I made it down fine but I did fall in briefly at the end.
88.jpg

87.jpg

89.jpg

Round 2 yesterday. Went with the same local group and I've got to say they are a great group. My dumbass lost the key to my truck (my only key, and I had thought the day before how I needed to get a second key fob). This group drove back to where I thought I could have lost it and we looked for a little while. When we got back up to the parking lot no one had left. They had searched through my jeep and truck (yes it was unlocked) and couldn't find it. They stuck around for a while until I felt comfortable with my situation. If all else failed I was driving my jeep home. Called a local locksmith that came out 45 minutes away. It took him about 15 minutes and he had a perfect replicate of my key fob.

273132155_10220659938744648_7853961877389714464_n.jpg
The lead jeep and I went off this ledge but we had others bypass. I think both of our back tires were in the air.

Reactions: Just Chillin