SOLD Blue SpiderTrax wheel adapter spacers for JK wheels to fit TJ Wranglers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRick

"A Jeep Rescue" Home for the abused & neglected.
Supporting Member
Price
$160
SpiderTrax adapters for JK 5x5 lug bolt pattern wheels to 5x4.5 TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ/ZJ wheel bolt pattern.

These are not just wheel spacers but actual wheel adapters to use the newer WK/WK2 and JK/JKU wheels on your earlier Jeep TJ or similar as listed above. They are approximately 1.25" thick and will allow you to run the newer alloy JK wheels on your TJ/LJ Wrangler. It is a complete set four used adapters to fit your Wrangler.

***I will try to post a picture when I can take one of these adapters over the weekend sometime.***

These normally sell around $120 each set of two, ($240 FOR FOUR). I am selling the full set of four for $160 shipped Conus 48 states.

Message me for more information. These were on an LJ Unlimited that had JK Unlimited Rubicon wheels from a 2014 mounted. I only have the wheel spacers left from a past project.

Thanks for looking,
RR

Reactions: EZ_Wrangler
How many miles on them?
Not sure really. Didn't pay attention to when they went on and off but not long as the axles grew to 1-Tons and the adapters no longer needed.

RR

I’ll take them if still avail. PM me your preferred payment method - PayPal, google pay, etc.

Thanks
Doug

I’ll take them if still avail. PM me your preferred payment method - PayPal, google pay, etc.

Thanks
Doug
Doug,
Before you pay me I will take a picture of them and send it to you or post it here so you can be sure they are exactly what you want. I will take a picture of them maybe this evening or as soon as I can get them out of storage and then if you still want them, I will give you PayPal info or whatever to pay for them. Hope that is OK with you first before we proceed. I want anyone who gets stuff from me to be happy with what they are expecting to receive first and foremost.

RR

Rick, I decided I am going to have to pass on these for now. I do not need them at the moment (they would be a "WHAT IF?" buy) so I'll put the money towards other more pressing needs. Thank you though.

Rick, I decided I am going to have to pass on these for now. I do not need them at the moment (they would be a "WHAT IF?" buy) so I'll put the money towards other more pressing needs. Thank you though.
Roger, understood & no worries. These have also been sold so I will mark them as such.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.