Blue wire in grille / light wiring (not in FSM wiring)

BigFishIII

Relapsing Jeep addict
Supporting Member
Hello,
I am re-wiring most of the brittle, rusted and crap wiring for the front grille lights and metal cloak LED turn signals. I cam across a cut wire up near the headlights. It is Blue like in photo below. It is not for the OAT gauge. Goes across to the other side towards RH headlight as well. There is aftermarket Headlights with a connector not connected shown below. What would this be?
Can anyone ID these headlights? No markings on them.

img_6695-jpg.397383

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

Those look like every generic halo bulb I've ever seen, you're probably not going to find a definitive brand. It's Chinese something (been running similar ones for years w/o issue). The green 3 prong plug should control the headlights & hi beams, and the other wire is probably for the halo function, and/or possibly if they have a turn signal tie in.

You didn't say what year you have but on my 2000 the factory fog light wire is blue and it comes from the 10? pin connector hanging inside the fender near the ABS tray. In my case it entered that connector from the firewall side but since my TJ was ordered without fog lights the blue wire did not continue out of the other side of the connector, maybe yours does.