BMB (Black Magic Brakes) body lift kit available now!

I do not. And, not for any reason you may suspect. I'm evaluating some samples and as soon as two things happen, we'll have them.

No, but very soon. We have a very large batch of them on the way. As soon as they arrive, they will go on the website for sale. I have 4 samples. I might can be talked out of 2 of them but that's it.

Thanks, Blaine. Happy to wait on both.

Odd, sometimes when I get brake or nutsert hardware, especially the metric flange bolts in 10.9 or better, we have to get plain and have them plated. The plating shop always checks to see if I want them baked to fix the hydrogen problem. I don't recall it being cost prohibitive.

Wish I could remember but I don't. I was tasked with finding the replacement so I did.

Go ahead and order them up, ill wait for the larger order to come in, seeing as you asked about them first

You go for it sir, I've already got a set of orange WRG shackles. I'm waiting on winch line and I'll be putting an order for thimble, fairlead, rope and the green shackles all at once.

I did miss one detail but we are still debating whether it is a miss or not. The easiest way to install the snubber extensions is to pull the headlight bezel, unplug the head lamp connector, and then remove the 3 nuts off off the studs that hold the bucket in from the back side of the grill. That way you don't have to worry about readjusting the head lamp, or messing with the lamp retainer ring and screws. My position is I trust my customers to be smarter than average. My help insists I am not as smart as I think I am.

He wanted a picture that shows the puck goes on top. I explained that full comprehension when reading will actually tell you that

Some people might make more work from themselves if they don’t go about it they way you explained.

I thought the instructions were sufficient.

I work 1/2 a day typically, sometimes a couple hours more. I have a few projects I am working on currently.
Rear Illumination. Options for plate light in a few variations.
License plate holder, fairlead mount style.
Snatch block.
Body lifts and while this initial run is out, I need to refine the process to get it profitable enough to keep doing them and I will either through brute force, economies of scale, or some combination thereof.
Recovery stuff is never ending.
A few other things that aren't able to be talked about yet.
And my long time machinist quit on us so I'm teaching a new one. That is painfully time consuming. I'll have 2-300 hours all in by the time I get good parts from him on a continual basis.

All of the above is extra-curricular past getting the orders out, inventory, ordering, and maintaining stock levels for our normal BMB stuff.

For those that don't understand...He's saying he works 12-14 hours EVERY day...and still manages to find the time to talk on the phone to a plebe like me.

For those that don't understand...He's saying he works 12-14 hours EVERY day...and still manages to find the time to talk on the phone to a plebe like me.

Obviously. 12 hours is half the day. I look at it more like working 2 days a day. 6-2:30 for my day job and 3:30-dark for everything else 🇺🇸

My green shackles came in today so I had to see how they showed up in the PNW greenery. These things are awesome and almost seem to glow, the pictures don't do them justice

20230511_143344.jpg

20230511_143507.jpg

20230511_143705.jpg

20230511_143724.jpg

I love this story. Did he have lockers?

Price of admission out there. You may hear a few folks here and there brag about doing a few of them without 2 lockers, they will be conveniently leaving out just how much they abused their trail buddies all day stacking, tugging, and winching. The same will be true for them that brag about running a trail on 33's. That will be far more work than it is worth.

Reactions: Weasellee
Price of admission out there. You may hear a few folks here and there brag about doing a few of them without 2 lockers, they will be conveniently leaving out just how much they abused their trail buddies all day stacking, tugging, and winching. The same will be true for them that brag about running a trail on 33's. That will be far more work than it is worth.

Makes sense.