BMW sport seat install in Jeep Wrangler TJ

Got them dry fit today, looks like they need to go about 1 1/2" inbound. So much for measuring.

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

Hey Scottgraham, I was cruising right along with this install when it stopped here. I was wondering if you have any final dimensions or words for the install. If I'm not mistaken, Sean lives in the Atl area. I actually saw his seats installed. I am planning on doing the same. Any final thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Too bad this thread stopped. Hope everything is okay with @scottgraham.
Tiburon seats are impossible to get around my area - BMW seats will be easier to find. Don't think I have the knowledge to build seat bases or mounts and feel safe with them.

Sorry guys, haven't been around in a while...life and all.
Okay, I don't think I have any more pics, but I'll check. Key notes are the factory seats (at least on a '98) are not centered. So I believe my adapters got re-drilled inbound in the front only, about 1 1/2" as stated above. These are the manual seats, so the only thing elec on them is the side bolsters, which I did not hook up because they fit like a glove as is. I gained a little height over stock as well which gave more visibility over the hood.
If anybody has any specific questions or wants pics, post up here or PM me, I'll keep a closer eye on WTJF.

Going down to my local pick your part to see if I can find these in a manual version.

How has it been holding up @scottgraham

Have you made any new modifications after moving it up. How’s the comfort been?