Body by Jeep

MaloStapalo

Release the Kraken
Supporting Member
Do you want a chiseled core, strong neck and back, all while not even knowing you're working out at all?

For the low price of every f#$king dollar you own, I will teach you this technique right in your own driveway! We will periodically send you parts in increasing installation difficulty to really take you to the max!

Right in your own driveway (preferably aggressively bumpy asphslt) we will teach you to:

• reach that bolt way in the back and tweak your forearm till it begs for mercy.

• crain your neck into an impossible angle all while tightening your core to the max to support your fat ass.

• strain that calf muscle till it really pops while using your tire as an anchor

• toughen those weak ass knuckles up by giving you a socket that periodically slips off and let's you punch the cold steel frame at maximum velocity, right when you least expect it!

Call now and change your life!

1-800-JeEp

Body by jeep, baby!

Will this give me a beefy build, make my eyes angry, make me so lit I can see the next county over? #likejeeplikeowner

• Haha
Reactions: IPerkWVU
Here is a live trail to really show you that you will never need that money back guarantee! Look at that core pop!

20190514_152606.jpg

Do you want a chiseled core, strong neck and back, all while not even knowing you're working out at all?

For the low price of every f#$king dollar you own, I will teach you this technique right in your own driveway! We will periodically send you parts in increasing installation difficulty to really take you to the max!

Right in your own driveway (preferably aggressively bumpy asphslt) we will teach you to:

• reach that bolt way in the back and tweak your forearm till it begs for mercy.

• crain your neck into an impossible angle all while tightening your core to the max to support your fat ass.

• strain that calf muscle till it really pops while using your tire as an anchor

• toughen those weak ass knuckles up by giving you a socket that periodically slips off and let's you punch the cold steel frame at maximum velocity, right when you least expect it!

Call now and change your life!

1-800-JeEp

Body by jeep, baby!

That is funny but so true.