Body lift worst case scenario (theoretically)

TheShakes90

I'm getting my plans together to purchase and install a body lift on my 06 LJ, currently I'm planning on purchasing from MORE just so I can easily get a zinc coated MML at the same time.
Based on some of my current modifications and the headaches that have caused a much higher work load, control arms rust welded to bolts and having to cut 3 of the skid plate bolts, I want to prep for worst case scenario. Something like the nut holding the mount to the body spinning or rotted hardware.
What would you guys recommend I order, or be prepared to do low level fabrication, in advance to be ready for most scenarios? Any help is beyond appreciated

You may have already thought of this but it would be a mighty convenient time to replace the rubber body mounts if they don't look to be in good shape. So having those ready to go would be a good idea.

Also of you don't have a T case cable shifter, your stock linkage will likely bind after installing the BL. Watching some videos or reading up on how to adjust that would be a good idea as well.

Reactions: Fonz54 and JMT
I've been browsing the forum and probably going with Savvy, the Advance Adapter looks interesting though.
The MORE kit I'm looking is this one, looks like it's got the rubber parts. One part I'm considering after some more parts shopping are these and these, however I'm a little confused are both required sets or is it one or the other?

I've been browsing the forum and probably going with Savvy, the Advance Adapter looks interesting though.
The MORE kit I'm looking is this one, looks like it's got the rubber parts. One part I'm considering after some more parts shopping are these and these, however I'm a little confused are both required sets or is it one or the other?
Spray the hell out of the body bolts with and the Kroil. I have three bolts that are stuck right now and have been spraying them and tightening and loosening them to try and break them free. A labor of love for sure. Regarding the Transfer Case shift linkage, I have read that most owners who do the Body Lift with the MML do not typically have issues with the T-Case shift linkage. Once I get those three suckers free I am going to do the Savvy Body Lift and the MORE 1" MML.