Bolt sizes for the rear sway bar links?

Joseph

TJ Enthusiast
I've done some searching and can't seem to find them on quadratec or on here. The upper bolts on my rear sway bar end links look like they're about to crumple away. The rest look alright but probably aren't far off from what the tops look like. Any idea on the sizes or where I can find all the related hardware? Thanks

Per the Mopar parts guide, the upper bolt has a smooth shank with a M10x1.5 thread size. The nut & smooth shank bolt that hold the link to the frame have a m8x1.25 thread size. I don't know the bolt lengths, you'll have to measure them.

Per the Mopar parts guide, the upper bolt has a smooth shank with a M10x1.5 thread size. The nut & smooth shank bolt that hold the link to the frame have a m8x1.25 thread size. I don't know the bolt lengths, you'll have to measure them.
Might just have to bring it to the mechanic on this one and let them take care of it

Might just have to bring it to the mechanic on this one and let them take care of it
I just had to deal with a rusted upper sway bar link bolt over the weekend. The upper and lower bolts are the same. The bolt is not standard, there is a smooth shank where the bushing rides then a small step down to the threads. I wasn't able to find anything similar at Lowe's, TSC, or ACE. I also needed the flag nut. It was $5 for the pair from Davey's.

I just had to deal with a rusted upper sway bar link bolt over the weekend. The upper and lower bolts are the same. The bolt is not standard, there is a smooth shank where the bushing rides then a small step down to the threads. I wasn't able to find anything similar at Lowe's, TSC, or ACE. I also needed the flag nut. It was $5 for the pair from Davey's.
What's a Davey's? I'm up in North Jersey and haven't heard of them. Any idea on the sizes you ended up buying?

Gave them a call and got them ordered up. Four bolts, two flag nuts and then two regular nuts for the bottom. Thanks for the recommendation and saved time searching around for these! Might just do it myself after all