Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Bought my wife a JL

TBig77

Bearfoot
Supporting Member
We got a 2018 JL Sahara. Already had the wheels, ties and sway bar disconnects and fox suspension. Deal was great because this generation can’t drive six speed 🤣

63AC8B6D-0960-46C5-B973-75CFFE318471.jpeg

Alex01

Itching For Some Rocks
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I tell you what, y’all piss me off! I’m a new member and don’t give a $&@! About your bull crap rules. I am leaving this forum. Great job running new folks off. I’m sure you have become used to a response like this one
I'm assuming you put it in the wrong category. No reason to get upset.. its just a simple organizational move.

Nice jeep. My wife has a Blue JLU.
20220530_193500.jpg

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I tell you what, y’all piss me off! I’m a new member and don’t give a $&@! About your bull crap rules. I am leaving this forum. Great job running new folks off. I’m sure you have become used to a response like this one

I am sure with that thin skin you will be very happy driving the JL.

P man

Keister Bunny
Supporting Member

Few points to make

You posted this in the main tj section and I asked that it be moved.

@Chris Pays me a decent wage to keep the forum clean so im just doing my job.

I couldn't help but notice that yesterday at 410 pm you were taking your ball and going home but you were active today.

I hope you come back and join us and stop being so sensitive about everything.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner

All he did was point out that you posted a topic about a JL in the TJ general discussion forum. He tagged me just to let me know I should move it.

What is your problem? You’re overreaction is completely unwarranted. Stop being so sensitive and start acting like a man.

You’re more than welcome here but you’ll need some thicker skin.

Mikee024

In a long distance relationship
Supporting Member
All he did was point out that you posted a topic about a JL in the TJ general discussion forum. He tagged me just to let me know I should move it.

What is your problem? You’re overreaction is completely unwarranted. Stop being so sensitive and start acting like a man.

You’re more than welcome here but you’ll need some thicker skin.

And before you blow up the internet over Chris’s post, I’d like to point out that Chris is basically saying to act like an adult (more specifically, a man in your case).

Don’t want to leave anything to chance in these sensitive times.

Reactions: Chris

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Makes fun of the younger generation.

Gets butt hurt by a simple redirection and throws a temper tantrum.

Way to join the younger generation stereotype 👌🏼

I actually thought his crack about getting a good deal because of the six speed was pretty funny. I kinda liked the guy at that point.

RobertJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Dude should have been on NAXJA back in the day. The butt hurt expletives would have been flowing like beer during Octoberfest.

OP
TBig77

TBig77

Bearfoot
Supporting Member
I see that I have touched an unfortunate nerve. My entire reason for the post was to let those in charge of screening these posts should look at their members true jeep enthusiasm and not rules like we are filled with daily. I’m an old keeper and wanted to connect with others. Don’t worry, I am a man, more than most. I was looking very forward to a community that wasn’t hung up on BS. I posted it on New Posts. Isn’t that appropriate?

rhanna

TJ Enthusiast
I see that I have touched an unfortunate nerve. My entire reason for the post was to let those in charge of screening these posts should look at their members true jeep enthusiasm and not rules like we are filled with daily. I’m an old keeper and wanted to connect with others. Don’t worry, I am a man, more than most. I was looking very forward to a community that wasn’t hung up on BS. I posted it on New Posts. Isn’t that appropriate?

Kudos for coming back and posting, most would have just left permanently or created a new name.
This is a good forum with some bickering on certain subjects, but the amount of information grossly outweighs that.
Users piled on when you got bent out of shape over something trivial (they were just cleaning up where the post should reside). They were just notifying the correct users that have that ability.
Time to move on and enjoy the new and old jeeps.