Bought my wife a JL

TBig77

Bearfoot
Supporting Member
We got a 2018 JL Sahara. Already had the wheels, ties and sway bar disconnects and fox suspension. Deal was great because this generation can’t drive six speed 🤣

63AC8B6D-0960-46C5-B973-75CFFE318471.jpeg

I tell you what, y’all piss me off! I’m a new member and don’t give a $&@! About your bull crap rules. I am leaving this forum. Great job running new folks off. I’m sure you have become used to a response like this one
I'm assuming you put it in the wrong category. No reason to get upset.. its just a simple organizational move.

Nice jeep. My wife has a Blue JLU.
20220530_193500.jpg

I tell you what, y’all piss me off! I’m a new member and don’t give a $&@! About your bull crap rules. I am leaving this forum. Great job running new folks off. I’m sure you have become used to a response like this one

I am sure with that thin skin you will be very happy driving the JL.

Few points to make

You posted this in the main tj section and I asked that it be moved.

@Chris Pays me a decent wage to keep the forum clean so im just doing my job.

I couldn't help but notice that yesterday at 410 pm you were taking your ball and going home but you were active today.

I hope you come back and join us and stop being so sensitive about everything.

All he did was point out that you posted a topic about a JL in the TJ general discussion forum. He tagged me just to let me know I should move it.

What is your problem? You’re overreaction is completely unwarranted. Stop being so sensitive and start acting like a man.

You’re more than welcome here but you’ll need some thicker skin.

All he did was point out that you posted a topic about a JL in the TJ general discussion forum. He tagged me just to let me know I should move it.

What is your problem? You’re overreaction is completely unwarranted. Stop being so sensitive and start acting like a man.

You’re more than welcome here but you’ll need some thicker skin.

And before you blow up the internet over Chris’s post, I’d like to point out that Chris is basically saying to act like an adult (more specifically, a man in your case).

Don’t want to leave anything to chance in these sensitive times.

will you be taking your $62,000 worth of Snap-On tools with you?

Makes fun of the younger generation.

Gets butt hurt by a simple redirection and throws a temper tantrum.

Way to join the younger generation stereotype 👌🏼

I actually thought his crack about getting a good deal because of the six speed was pretty funny. I kinda liked the guy at that point.

Dude should have been on NAXJA back in the day. The butt hurt expletives would have been flowing like beer during Octoberfest.

I see that I have touched an unfortunate nerve. My entire reason for the post was to let those in charge of screening these posts should look at their members true jeep enthusiasm and not rules like we are filled with daily. I’m an old keeper and wanted to connect with others. Don’t worry, I am a man, more than most. I was looking very forward to a community that wasn’t hung up on BS. I posted it on New Posts. Isn’t that appropriate?

Reactions: 97TJNM
I see that I have touched an unfortunate nerve. My entire reason for the post was to let those in charge of screening these posts should look at their members true jeep enthusiasm and not rules like we are filled with daily. I’m an old keeper and wanted to connect with others. Don’t worry, I am a man, more than most. I was looking very forward to a community that wasn’t hung up on BS. I posted it on New Posts. Isn’t that appropriate?

Kudos for coming back and posting, most would have just left permanently or created a new name.
This is a good forum with some bickering on certain subjects, but the amount of information grossly outweighs that.
Users piled on when you got bent out of shape over something trivial (they were just cleaning up where the post should reside). They were just notifying the correct users that have that ability.
Time to move on and enjoy the new and old jeeps.

Reactions: 97TJNM