Bought my wife a JL

I can relate to the poor guy. I am still upset I have to post about my LJ in the TJ forum with you savages.
E221C69C-99F3-4F76-85D8-2F537BB8215A.jpeg

I see that I have touched an unfortunate nerve. My entire reason for the post was to let those in charge of screening these posts should look at their members true jeep enthusiasm and not rules like we are filled with daily. I’m an old keeper and wanted to connect with others. Don’t worry, I am a man, more than most. I was looking very forward to a community that wasn’t hung up on BS. I posted it on New Posts. Isn’t that appropriate?

About the only thing I've seen you do so far is teach us that there is no age limit on snowflakes. We were hopeful, you bashed that up good.

Honestly, at first, I thought this was funny.
Nothing to do with the OP, but a shot at how much useless stuff is in the TJ Gereral Discussion forum.
Almost wish there was a dedicated Techinal section so I wouldn't have to wade through the Facebook crap.

I'd welcome this change too. The JL forum I'm on has about 20+ subforums for tech and another 7 just for engines. Obviously there will be crossover for many topics, but it's a good way (in my opinion) to get a starting point when researching/posting.

My wife got this one a couple weeks ago, congrats on the new Jeep.

Also, every forum has rules, the search feature is your friend as common issues typically have great write ups already. Stick around, I'm new here too but have been on forums for years. Its like anything else in life, its what you make it.
jeep.jpg

Reactions: Alex01