Brainstorming idea...

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This is not my idea as I’m sure I saw another member do this or something similar a while back...Anyway I thought in order to get more New Zealanders on this forum (as I think there is only 3 lol ) and eventually get some road trips going, I would print up some Business card type things and put them on the front window of TJ owners I see parked up or even pass them out if I’m next to one at the traffic lights haha :D
The card would saying something like ‘Nice TJ.(maybe big and bold on one side). and on the other side "Would be great to see ya on the official jeep forum for TJ's only www.wranglertjforum.com' Maybe a Jeep logo and the years they made the TJ and my profile name.
Anyone have any other ideas ? I’m just brain storming at the moment.:thinking:

And yes I know I'm opening myself up for the weird and wonderful ideas you guys have...hahaha bring 'em on !!

Last edited:
This is not my idea as I’m sure I saw another member do this or something similar a while back...Anyway I thought in order to get more New Zealanders on this forum (as I think there is only 3 lol ) and eventually get some road trips going, I would print up some Business card type things and put them on the front window of TJ owners I see parked up or even pass them out if I’m next to one at the traffic lights haha :D
The card would saying something like ‘Nice TJ.(maybe big and bold on one side). and on the other side "Would be great to see ya on the official jeep forum for TJ's only www.wranglertjforum.com' Maybe a Jeep logo and the years they made the TJ and my profile name.
Anyone have any other ideas ? I’m just brain storming at the moment.:thinking:

And yes I know I'm opening myself up for the weird and wonderful ideas you guys have...hahaha bring 'em on !!

That's not a bad idea. I was actually planning on doing the same thing. I see a lot of TJs locally, and I realize they probably don't even know the site exists. I was going to go get some cheap business cards made and start leaving them on windshields.

It wasn't a business card per say, it was more of a Jeep wave card. IIRC there was a Jeep wave hand on one side & a saying on the other, like nice Jeep.

Ahhh, gotcha! That makes more sense.

It wasn't a business card per say, it was more of a Jeep wave card. IIRC there was a Jeep wave hand on one side & a saying on the other, like nice Jeep.
I do like the 'wave' idea maybe I can incorporate that into my design.... I might rope in my eldest daughter to work her magic on the PC...I'll draw it up on paper as I'm more old school :icon_pc: lol

Reactions: StG58