Brake warning light (without the emergency brake pulled)

flbuckeyefan

OK....so I changed everything on my rear brakes (cylinders, pads, springs, drum)s. No big deal. Of course I bled all 4 when complete. Started to get the brake warning light. So I bled them again ensuring NO BUBBLES were there. The brakes work great. Not mushy and stops on a dime. Not losing fluid. I stomped on the brake peddle. No help. I tapped on the proportion valve with a tap hammer. No help. It doesn't come on right away. Drive it about 5 minutes then it starts. So the 3 times I have done a test drive, I pulled by into the driveway, kept the jeep running, raised the hood and shake the wiring on the electrical plug on the proportioning valve and the light goes out. I know I can't just buy the electrical sensor....question, can it be unplugged? By looking at it, it can be unscrewed but I don't want to twist the wires doing that. Not 100% positive that's the problem...but I may have gotten brake fluid all over the wiring too..not sure...ANY RECOMMENDATIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! Mike