SOLD Brand new - 5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 33" x 12.5" x 15" tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Hunnicutt

Lord of Flatulence
Supporting Member
Price
The lovely wife recently gave me the thumbs up on getting the re-gear to 4.88 done so I can run 35's so, I now have a set of 5 brand new, never-been-mounted 33" x 12.5" X 15" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires for sale. Here's the tire on the MT site.
It looks like these have pricing controlled by MT because every listing I could find for them in this size was listing them for $236.99 each. That would be $1,185 for 5 tires.
I'll be putting them up on CL but, before I do, I'm offering them up to anyone here that wants them. I'll sell 'em for $950 for the set of 5! And, I'll even throw in free delivery (or a meet-up) within 50 miles or so of Lago Vista!
For more information or a specific pic, just ask.
PXL_20210110_000513026 (2).jpg
PXL_20210110_001154732.jpg

The lovely wife recently gave me the thumbs up on getting the re-gear to 4.88 done so I can run 35's so, I now have a set of 5 brand new, never-been-mounted 33" x 12.5" X 15" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires for sale. Here's the tire on the MT site.
It looks like these have pricing controlled by MT because every listing I could find for them in this size was listing them for $236.99 each. That would be $1,185 for 5 tires.
I'll be putting them up on CL but, before I do, I'm offering them up to anyone here that wants them. I'll sell 'em for $950 for the set of 5! And, I'll even throw in free delivery (or a meet-up) within 50 miles or so of Lago Vista!
For more information or a specific pic, just ask.View attachment 217835View attachment 217836
Sell them to @b0xcar. He needs to get off those old AT’s if he hasn’t already. 🤣

Edit: I checked his profile and I see he’s got Duratracs. 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
He offered but I want to run the Razrs.
Secretly, I have them on now. Got 4 through EBay for $851 total +$91mounted and balanced. Thanks to you!

They’re louder than the Cooper STT Pro’s. Jury is still out for me.

Yes... I'm waiting on your full review. 🙂
Are the Duratracs the AT’s you had back in the day?

Personally, I wouldn’t hesitate on the Mickey Thompson’s. They’re a lot like the Cooper’s and made by the same company, with same sidewall, and I really love them still. Going to clean them up today and put them on FB and CL for $400. They had 28,474 miles on them and 3 still had 8-9/32’s and 2 had 10-11/32’s. They still wheeled great!

We will see on the Razr’s though. I need to go to a trail.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Are the Duratracs the AT’s you had back in the day?

Personally, I wouldn’t hesitate on the Mickey Thompson’s. They’re a lot like the Cooper’s and made by the same company, with same sidewall, and I really love them still. Going to clean them up today and put them on FB and CL for $400. They had 28,474 miles on them and 3 still had 8-9/32’s and 2 had 10-11/32’s. They still wheeled great!

We will see on the Razr’s though. I need to go to a trail.
Yes, still the same duratracs. They have been a great tire but not so much in the rocks.

Yes, still the same duratracs. They have been a great tire but not so much in the rocks.
You’re going to love new tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.