Breakdown of differential tools I use to ensure success

Zoro is absolutely legit - at least the multiple times we've used them at work.

They're a solid company! They like a Grainger/McMaster Carr although they sell in even more categories. Look at their menu from home page and that's just part of what they sell.

Well that's great to know. I've seen their great prices and based solely on that, I've stayed away. Mind opened!

Reactions: flyinfish
I just clicked the link for the die-setting bar, and I noticed it's noted as "ships in 5 days." Are they a drop-shipper? Are most of their products delay-shipped like that? Most times, I'm not in a big rush, but sometimes I am...

Not usually, but they do have some items that are drop shipped. I just ordered some closed end wire brushes for die grinder and they were shipped in two separate shipments on the same day. One shipment arrived the following day and the other in two days.

I just clicked the link for the die-setting bar, and I noticed it's noted as "ships in 5 days." Are they a drop-shipper? Are most of their products delay-shipped like that? Most times, I'm not in a big rush, but sometimes I am...

They are a marketplace so like Amazon they warehouse some things and drop ship others.

Reactions: flyinfish and sab