BremZ's 2002 Jeep Wrangler Grizzly Edition

BremZ

5.jpg
2.jpg
Hi all,

A first time Jeep owner and like most have instantly fallen for the Wrangler! It took a while to find the right one but the search is over.

I've had a lot of ideas for modifications but would greatly appreciate some input and ideas. I'm mainly looking at cleaning up modernising and having a awesome looking Jeep. We don't have the terrain locally like most of the guys I've seen on the forum but will work any mods towards having some real off road fun!

I purchased with a couple of upgrades already installed, thankfully everything else is stock. I plan to replace the wheels at some point but for the time being will focus on other areas.

Upgrades so far -

75th anniversary JK wheels (I plan to revert to Steel wheels but don't actually look too bad)
Toyo open country MT tyres
4" old man emu lift kit

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I’m liking the look of your Jeep!
Can you tell me if your Grizzly edition is the UK equivalent of a Rubicon?
Where did you get the alloys from? Are they 16”?

Reactions: BremZ
Clean Jeep! Welcome to the Jeep life. A big congrats on finding the right one.

Toyo’s look aggressive!

Looks like you’ve also got some grill inserts, light cages and a front bumper hoop with fog lights.

What are your thinking of next?

Hi there, I’m liking the look of your Jeep!
Can you tell me if your Grizzly edition is the UK equivalent of a Rubicon?
Where did you get the alloys from? Are they 16”?

Thanks man, As far as im aware its the UK equivalent for TJs. They are the 75th anniversary JK wheels, added by the previous owner.

Clean Jeep! Welcome to the Jeep life. A big congrats on finding the right one.

Toyo’s look aggressive!

Looks like you’ve also got some grill inserts, light cages and a front bumper hoop with fog lights.

What are your thinking of next?

Thanks, glad to have found a place with so much inspiration! Yeah most of these bits were upgrades from the previous owner, some may stay but im planning to pretty much overhaul everything.

There's a couple of jobs which need sorted asap such as the rear brake light (totally covered by the new wheel) Id like to upgrade headlights and rear lights to LED a few other cosmetic parts also need replacing. I have some paint bubbling on the right wing so need to get that checked out.

After the little bits are out of the way id like to move on to the usual replacing Fenders / Front & Rear bumpers and rocksliders, yet to decide on brands.

Ive been quite interested in doing the Rhino Liner on the bottom half of the exterior as it seems like its hard as nails and could help in preventing rust full stop.

Interesting... "Grizzly Edition" must be a UK only thing, as we never got any such model in the U.S.

Really nice purchase, congratulations. I'm guessing TJ Wranglers really get some stares in the UK...yours is exceptionally nice. Like others, never heard of a 'Grizzly' edition personally.

Interesting... "Grizzly Edition" must be a UK only thing, as we never got any such model in the U.S.

Yeah it seems to be, its really hard even finding much information on it, but I do like the idea its a little different :)

Really nice purchase, congratulations. I'm guessing TJ Wranglers really get some stares in the UK...yours is exceptionally nice. Like others, never heard of a 'Grizzly' edition personally.

So I travelled a few hundred miles to pick this one up as there just isn't that many about, on the classifieds there was only 200 max nationally which is pretty crazy. Your right it certainly gets noticed!

So I purchased some new headlights off Amazon, I was told they specifically fit TJ models. However the plug and play didn’t quite work for me and I couldn’t get them to sit correctly. Anyone ever used these for their own car?

40823DA6-649F-420B-85FA-0D64BDF9E902.jpeg 2B54A178-4E3B-4AC2-8958-0E5BF896964D.jpeg 38F5568E-8099-4A21-A41A-3CFC21524C8C.jpeg