Broken fuel line question

derekmac

TJ Addict
So I finally installed my Antirock, rear adjustable control arms, and angled track bar bracket. Yesterday I took it out for a little shakedown run, and it would seem that somehow the track bar bracket hit the fuel line above it and broke it right at the fitting. I was able to use a piece of airline and a couple of zip ties to get out of the woods and back home.

My question is, for now would it be ok to replace the small piece of airline and zip ties with fuel line and clamps (it's not my DD)?
When I go to replace the broken line from the tank (#2), can just the one line be changed? Looking at this pic, it looks like I can, but I can't find it on RockAuto. My Jeep is a 2005 4.0 if that matters.

tj GT.PNG

On a 2006 - the fitting on the fuel pump is a 3/8" quick connect to 3/8" plastic fuel line. On the fitting that connects to the steel line on the frame it is a 5/16" quick connect to a 3/8" plastic fuel line.

You can buy the bits and pieces yourself and build it or do like Brianj5600 did.....see if your local NAPA will put one together for you.