SOLD Brown Dog 1” Motor Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephry73

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
$70 shipped
I purchased these back in March of this year trying to gather parts for a MML and a stroker setup. I have changed plans and doing a full SYE and lower tranny mount later and instead of a stroker collecting parts for a Magnum 318 swap.

Purchased from 2006TJ1 I believe the first or second of March of this 2020 year. Original post

I paid $70 shipped for these. I received the mounts and they have been in the package since. Selling for same shipped CONUS

I purchased these back in March of this year trying to gather parts for a MML (Motor Mount Lift) and a stroker setup. I have changed plans and doing a full SYE and lower tranny mount later and instead of a stroker collecting parts for a Magnum 318 swap.

Purchased from 2006TJ1 I believe the first or second of March of this 2020 year. Original post

I paid $70 shipped for these. I received the mounts and they have been in the package since. Selling for same shipped CONUS

Poly or rubber?
Edit: just looked at "original post", they're rubber...I'll talk to my kid and see if he wants them.

Last edited:
The mounts have the rubber inserts on them. Not sure why this message never came up on my alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.