SOLD Brown Dog Offroad 1 MML

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGTJ24

Price
$85
I have a set of Brown Dog Offroad 1" Rubber Motor Mount Lift kit and replacement bolts. I had these installed for one month less than 500 miles. They are like new other than small scuffs of installation and removal. No plans to separate replacement bolts from mounts.

$85 shipped.

CU2883-1, Ultra-Flex Rubber 1" Motor Mount Lifts (Pair)
https://browndogindustries.com/browndogindustries.com/Wrangler-TJ-40L-3.aspx
OEM12-130-2, Replacement Thru-Bolts, Locknuts, Washers, Both Sides
https://browndogindustries.com/browndogindustries.com/M12-130-Jeep-Replacement-Thru-Bolts.aspx

I'll take the mml if available. Sending pm.
Yeah man! Happy for you! This is going a great direction! Got a body lift yet?

Thanks Jeremy, ordering the body lift next week, going with aluminum
😁
Smart man! You’re going to be ready for bigger tires soon! So happy for you. This is one small step for the tub and motor, one giant leap for KCsTJ!

Yup, I had to put a hold on mods to pay my property taxes.. ugh I've been financially eviscerated...😣😣

@JMT ... May I ask, 1" or 1.25" pucks on the BL? Does it matter? Should I just flip a coin ??? 😟

Yup, I had to put a hold on mods to pay my property taxes.. ugh I've been financially eviscerated...😣😣

@JMT ... May I ask, 1" or 1.25" pucks on the BL? Does it matter? Should I just flip a coin ??? 😟
Mr Blaine says the extra 0.25” is to help the TCase clear the tub when doing a TT. It’s your call. Currie makes the 1” and Savvy the 1.25”. What tire size are you ultimately going to?

I run 4.25” overall in front and 3.75” in the rear with 33’s.

Last edited:
Mr Blaine says the extra 0.25” is to help the TCase clear the tub when doing a TT. It’s your call. Currie makes the 1” and Savvy the 1.25”. What tire size are you ultimately going to?

I run 4.25” overall in front and 3.75” in the rear with 33’s.
I dunno, can't decide between 32s or 33s. 😟
I want a beefy mean jeep stance like your red beast so I'm leaning 33s for now 🙄 ... so prolly the 1.25 aluminum pucks

I dunno, can't decide between 32s or 33s. 😟
I want a beefy mean jeep stance like your red beast so I'm leaning 33s for now 🙄 ... so prolly the 1.25 aluminum pucks
Like this?

Reactions: derekmac
Oh yah, that's the look I'm after @JMT 😎

Talk about beauty and the beast all in one tidy little package... nice pic !

Edit: hey jmt, looks like someone stole your passenger side D ring!

No idea. I thought I might have linked the wrong ones. They definitely fit though.
They're most likely exactly the same as the OEM12-140-2, listed for the TJ motor mount through bolts, but Brown Dog felt the need to list them separately, probably...

Status
Not open for further replies.