If you’re still looking for an LJ, here’s one decently priced in the area:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1937233929953265/

I bet if you plopped 10k cash in front him, he would be hard pressed to not take it.

You’d have to remove the angry grill and other poser mods. But at least you know for certain they never took it offroad!

Lj and auto, all day! Way better control in the rocks with An auto.

Reactions: Vasq and PNW_LJ
Welcome back!!
My wife….er……ex wife as of recent just moved out recently as well. I’m finding out that I really could afford some of the I’ve wanted to get. It doesn’t totally suck!👍
But to be fair, when we got married my credit score was in the 600’s and now it’s in the 800’s
We still get along, wasn’t a bitter divorce or anything like that at all, and I still get to pick up our son everyday, then he hangs out at my house for a couple hours before I take him to hers. Heck, she comes over every Tuesday for family taco Tuesday since it’s our sons favorite meal.

Sounds like it's best case scenario all things considered. Glad to hear things are going well bud.

If you’re still looking for an LJ, here’s one decently priced in the area:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1937233929953265/

I bet if you plopped 10k cash in front him, he would be hard pressed to not take it.

You’d have to remove the angry grill and other poser mods. But at least you know for certain they never took it offroad!

This one is SUPER tempting. I bet you're right about the 10k offer. I'll have to see about expediting some of my sales.

How about a '00 (federal emissions) it's got some bumps and bruises but nothing terrible. Mechanically it's sound, brakes have been redone, fluids all maintained, axle seals and bearings on the rear 44 done 2 years ago. It started life as a Sahara.
Half doors not included.. New hood, loaded grill, and another tailgate, would go with it.

View attachment 427008

View attachment 427009

View attachment 427010
Ah I appreciate the offer. I do have a... project TJ in mind that I might pick up towards the end of the summer if the stars align, but that's a slow burn. I'm not in any huge rush.

Thought that yellow LJ is very tempting.

Ah I appreciate the offer. I do have a... project TJ in mind that I might pick up towards the end of the summer if the stars align, but that's a slow burn. I'm not in any huge rush.

Thought that yellow LJ is very tempting.

What if the asking price was under $5k delivered? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq
now I'm just suspicious .

I originally bought it for something to build and then life happened and the money I was going to throw at it was redirected into my '06 Dodge in the form of a new engine. :oops:

It turned into my daily driver after that, so I fixed all the little things that kept it from being reliable and I haven't refilled my toy bank. The only reaon I would sell it now is because I just acquired a 2003 Rubicon for a "I can't pass this up" price.

Reactions: Wildman and Vasq