They have a solid catalog, FK is a brand AFAIK: https://www.fkrodends.com/catalogs/

This is my trackbar heim, I like the heim utilized in a vertical orientation as well, especially given the amount of water and debris we see on the west side. When the heim is horizontal with the OEM mount the heim acts as a cup to collect dirt on top:
View attachment 247213
huh interesting!
So did you have a bracket that allowed the heim to mount virtically?

Ya, i cut of the OEM mount and used a replacement bracket but lots of guys just make 2 tabs. Done for other reasons not specifically for TB heim life. My Metalcloak heim did not last long at all even in the vertical config.

Reactions: Vasq and Wildman
Got my EMF heim in, it's really beefy. Also got my OME 10mm trim spacers in. Natually I had to install everyting as the sun was shining and I was pumped. I'm happy to say that I'm DONE with the front end suspension, the spacers were just the little nudge I wanted, so happy!

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg

IMG_7968.jpg

Got my EMF heim in, it's really beefy. Also got my OME 10mm trim spacers in. Natually I had to install everyting as the sun was shining and I was pumped. I'm happy to say that I'm DONE with the front end suspension, the spacers were just the little nudge I wanted, so happy!

View attachment 249163

View attachment 249164

View attachment 249165
I think that last pic is a potential "Ride of the Month" winner, lemme tell ya. A TJ in its natural habitat...Everett, WA!!! ;) (y)

Another silly update:
- I got my Rubicon flares at last 🤩
- I made new 3/4" bump stops for when I add different shocks...

rubi_flares_1.jpg

IMG_7975.jpg

Now I need to figure out how to put a little additional bend in my MC front track bar.

And I NEED to quit dragging my feet and just pull the rear end. It's just daunting.

Last edited:
Another silly update:
- I got my Rubicon flares at last 🤩
- I made new 3/4" bump stops for when I add different shocks...

View attachment 249973

View attachment 249972

Now I need to figure out how to put a little additional bend in my MC front track bar.

And I NEED to quit dragging my feet and just pull the rear end. It's just daunting.
You must be running out of projects to do on the TJ. That box by the flares labeled "Jeep Parts" is embarrassingly small... :LOL:

Yep. That's one of those Everett mansions that you'll find registered with the Historical Society. We have a few of them here in our lovely city. I'll be the first to admit that it's an acquired taste, but it's obviously growing in popularity, as you can now find similarly designed structures all along our sidewalks and empty lots. ;)

Yep. That's one of those Everett mansions that you'll find registered with the Historical Society. We have a few of them here in our lovely city. I'll be the first to admit that it's an acquired taste, but it's obviously growing in popularity, as you can now find similarly designed structures all along our sidewalks and empty lots. ;)

Yes Everett has become such a Happening place to live now. My memory of it is a LOT different than it is now.

But I also use to cruise Colby in the mid 70's. Of course by the time I returned from Germany almost all places had OUTLAWED Cruising on it's city streets.

Just in case anyone wanted a side by side on the difference between the Brown dog 1" motor mounts, and the M.O.R.E. 1" mounts..

IMG_7983.jpg IMG_7984.jpg

P.S. - Big difference in the amount of engine vibrations transferred

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Squatch
Well my "phase 2" has commenced! The GTS is out, and so is the axle. Now the plan is to put my custom skid up there and bolt it in place and finish welding it. Then I'll start figuring out how to cut the rear spring pearches off and re-welding them so my bump stops line up. Then paint everything and put it all back together.

IMG_7989.jpg IMG_8010.jpg IMG_8012.jpg