OP
Vasq

Vasq

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Few updates:

- black max's shipped (woohoo)
- Bestop order shipped (rear shelf, don't laugh. I liked it)
- The Jeep looks WAY better with the rear OME trim spacer out.

IMG_8220.jpg

And best of all...
At the grocery store today; bunch of young guys in their early 20s and their bikini clad companions got a little razzled when the ladies oogled my Jeep and shouted compliments instead of caring about the lifted Xterra's they were riding in.
Made my day.

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
Few updates:

- black max's shipped (woohoo)
- Bestop order shipped (rear shelf, don't laugh. I liked it)
- The Jeep looks WAY better with the rear OME trim spacer out.

View attachment 264364

And best of all...
At the grocery store today; bunch of young guys in their early 20s and their bikini clad companions got a little razzled when the ladies oogled my Jeep and shouted compliments instead of caring about the lifted Xterra's they were riding in.
Made my day.
You da man!!! :cool:

Reactions: kiwi and Vasq
OP
Vasq

Vasq

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Skyjacker Black Max's showed up (rear), very similar to the Rancho 5000x's. I'll need more seat time for that one.

Been running Bilstein 5100's for the last week since I damaged the Rancho's, and after a long first test drive I can already tell you that they are much softer (rear) and I think they're more enjoyable/comfortable.

Also, and this is clearly.. very scientific. I think the last little "extra" amount of rake is gone. I think the Bilsteins were causing it. This is at OCD level not any actual performance level.

And yes, another alley picture in front of my darling shack home..
IMG_8262.jpg