Bull Dawg hard upper doors (has anyone tried these?)

I have what I think is an older set of Bull Dawg uppers. There are no markings on them to confirm that they are but based on other pictures I've seen I think they are. They look like the ones for a YJ in the link provided by Chris - note the vertical window separating the front and back windows vs. the slanted line for the TJ windows.

The ones I have are definitely for a TJ. The guy I bought them from thought they would fit his YJ and they didn't. The front angle where they met the windshield was wrong and of course the pin alignment was off.

In any event, they're great and a allow me to stretch out the "half door season" in colder weather.

017.JPG

Great feedback by everyone. I found half doors and they need uppers. I’m leaning towards the Bull Dawg to run with my factory hard top. If I make the purchase, I’ll post pictures when everything is installed.

Found this thread and thought I'd revive it. I'm shopping for a hard top right now. Recently passed a TJ with hard top and hard upper-halves, and liked the look more than hard top with full doors.

I wonder about color match. If I pick up an OEM hard top, I bet the Bestop uppers would match the color more closely than the Bulldawgs would. Anyone (like @zebra12 ) have any experience to share on color-matching an OEM top?

I aim to buy a tan/'spice' colored hard top, so the color matching would be more noticeable than with, say, black.

Found this thread and thought I'd revive it. I'm shopping for a hard top right now. Recently passed a TJ with hard top and hard upper-halves, and liked the look more than hard top with full doors.

I wonder about color match. If I pick up an OEM hard top, I bet the Bestop uppers would match the color more closely than the Bulldawgs would. Anyone (like @zebra12 ) have any experience to share on color-matching an OEM top?

I aim to buy a tan/'spice' colored hard top, so the color matching would be more noticeable than with, say, black.
The Bull Dawgs are a better color match than the Bestop uppers to the Mopar black color of my hard top.

Reactions: SSTJ