Bump stops rubbing coils

Plus the 2.5” from the TT. So your ds offset is equal to a 4.5” lift. Time to roll the perches,
Yea I’ve been meaning to get quotes for the job. Once the springs are straightened out, does it add more lift in the rear vs when the coil spring is arched before relocating the perch?

Yea I’ve been meaning to get quotes for the job. Once the springs are straightened out, does it add more lift in the rear vs when the coil spring is arched before relocating the perch?
Man...it’s been 10y since I delt with this. I don’t remember that level of details.

Man...it’s been 10y since I delt with this. I don’t remember that level of details.

It depends. I lost a bit of ride height by trimming the mount so it sits higher in the frame arch. That is one reason why I run Currie LJ coils in my Tj. I think if it is just slid over, the ride height does not change.

Reactions: D M
Funny thing is I can take off the UCF extra clearance skid and go back to my stock skid and that would fix that.
do you have a MML and or low pro trans mount? Im currently at 2.5" SL with a 1"MML and 1.25BL, ive got some 3" springs and the ucf ultra high skid/lo pro mount to go in, obviously with a SS SYE etc. Im hoping I wont get bad vibes/angles with the MML and the lo pro mount