Bumper ID? Chinese made?

tnjeepguy

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
_nc_ohc=5ngSjcchkJUAX81KzK2&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the whole setup just to get the winch. Thought I would sell the (Chinese made) bumper to an unsuspecting JK owner to help reduce the cost of the winch; does that make me a bad person ??
Maybe I should scrap the bumper so it can go back to China and they can make something else out of it to sell to us cheap; does that make me a better person ??
We are all guilty to some extent of buying cheap shit and getting us in the spot we are in. My opinion, could be wrong. D

Actually that looks like the bumper someone stole off my Jeep. Never liked it , but the previous owner is the one that put it on. I planned to replace the bumper and put the winch on a good bumper but……somebody swiped it😤

Just kidding 🤣

I'd paint the bumper and sell it after you remove the Warn winch. Somebody gave me $200 for the twin tube bumpers the PO put on my Jeep.
View attachment 394070

Nice try Jim (TN); the bumper is in TX, son bought it yesterday !! And yes I sold a tube front and rear bumpers and nerf bars that came on my 02 for $ 100 !!

thanks D

View attachment 394071

I tried to sell my chrome tube bumpers, then I tried to give them away, finally I put them in the scrap pile and will haul them off one day!!!!!!!!!