Bumper or Mental Disorder?

I’m curious What he used to cut it where the holes for the end will still line up
You make a cut that’s exactly the same angle as the end of the stock bumper. I planned to cap them with Mopar stubby End Caps. I used the Mopar stubbies to mark spots to drill new holes. You use the clips from the stock milk jugs.

F100C22A-0B75-4520-B256-2DF435476CB0.jpeg

821C46D5-A1A2-4FDF-9E31-554FADC858D3.jpeg

I have been loving my Jeep since the lift. Everything looked great. Looked out the window today to admire it and all of a sudden it looked weird. Know I cant stop thinking it needs a bumper.
What do yall think?View attachment 245554
I am gonna answer yes to both, you have a mental disorder and you need a new bumper!!!!!!

Having been through multiple bumpers, here's what I've learned:

1. Cheap bumpers are exactly that, cheap
  2. Heavy bumpers are a bad thing
  3. Large bumpers get in the way
  4. More frame mounting points is a good thing
  5. Fit and looks matter
  6. Function matters more
  7. Solid anchor points, for extraction purposes, are really, really important
  8. Quality isn't cheap, but it's better to "buy once, cry once"
  9. If you're not sure what bumper to buy, keep your stock bumper until you are
Others will add to the list, I'm sure!

You make a cut that’s exactly the same angle as the end of the stock bumper. I planned to cap them with Mopar stubby End Caps. I used the Mopar stubbies to mark spots to drill new holes. You use the clips from the stock milk jugs.

View attachment 245773

View attachment 245774
Can you post some further away shots? So we can see how it looks overall. Looks sweet. I might do this.