Not open for further replies.

Kevin Q

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Clearing out the garage:

1) Stock front bumper with Nilight Fog Lights. No rust. $80
1619034866545.png

2) Rear Bumpers $50 for both. One has surface rust. The other is fine.
3) Rubicon Rocker Guards. Perfect condition. All bolts included. $80
1619034947624.png

4) 2005 OEM Trans skid plate. Some rust at the bolt holes but fine otherwise. $25

Due to the size and weight I will not ship. Pick up in SE PA or meet up during work travel if possible.

Is the rear bumper without rust OEM? If so, I'll take it. I'm in Philly, I don't mind driving, it's about an hour away

Is the rear bumper without rust OEM? If so, I'll take it. I'm in Philly, I don't mind driving, it's about an hour away

Sorry, I was traveling for work until today. The bumper is in good shape. Let me know if you are coming up to Harleysville to check out that other Jeep and we might be able to meet.

No worries! That could work out perfectly, tomorrow I'm meeting up with a guy off Marketplace for a wire harness in Coopersburg, I'll be driving right by Perkiomenville! I'm planning on leaving Philly around 11am, would you be free around noonish tomorrow?

Alternatively, I can head up to Coopersburg and then meet you afterwards around 130/2ish. For some reason Google maps is saying it might take 40 minutes to drive the 17 miles between Coophersburg/Perkiomenville. That seems steep, but I'm not familiar with the area too much

Last edited:
How high up does the OEM rockers go? Not the lip under but how far do they go up the rocker?

No worries! That could work out perfectly, tomorrow I'm meeting up with a guy off Marketplace for a wire harness in Coopersburg, I'll be driving right by Perkiomenville! I'm planning on leaving Philly around 11am, would you be free around noonish tomorrow?

Alternatively, I can head up to Coopersburg and then meet you afterwards around 130/2ish. For some reason Google maps is saying it might take 40 minutes to drive the 17 miles between Coophersburg/Perkiomenville. That seems steep, but I'm not familiar with the area too much

Where I live is all rural/country roads. I could try to meet you at the Quakertown interchange but I have friends coming over in the afternoon. I'll PM you my cell#.

Status
Not open for further replies.