SOLD Calipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE024

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
BMB pads (sold)

Calipers $50 free shipping to US 48 continental states.

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT and Irun
Don’t have the rotors ? Not sure how well old pads work on new rotors

No rotors. I tossed them with the axles and 4.10 gears due to their heavy weight and lack of market value.

Hard to justify the price to ship fairly new (but still used) heavy rotors when folks can purchase new Centric rotors for $50 each on Amazon Prime...

Last edited:
BMB pads have less than 5,000 miles on them (possibly less than 4,000).

Pads and calipers worked great with my 35s with steel wheels (impressively locked them up to avoid an accident on the way to my re-gear).

I'm selling the pads and calipers since I upgraded to the Vanco 16" BMB kit during the re-gear/ Yukon Hub install (probably didn't need to be done).

Price dropped to $100 for the set of calipers (that I assume are stock) and BMB pads.

Shipping is included to the 48 US continental states. I can ship to other locations but the buyer would be responsible for any additional costs.

I'll be storing the items soon if there are no takers.

Thank you,

Michael

Photos

View attachment 344891

View attachment 344892

Brotherrrrrrrr. Who did your regear? How much did it run you? I got some centric rotors and bmb pads in the garage waiting to go on. Along with everything else for my build.

Brotherrrrrrrr. Who did your regear? How much did it run you? I got some centric rotors and bmb pads in the garage waiting to go on. Along with everything else for my build.

Just put them on, there's no other work required beyond yanking your wheels and bleeding the brakes. I wouldn't pay a shop for that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.