Texas Calling all Texan Jeepers

azroc909

TJ Enthusiast
Don't know if this is the correct section to post this in if it isn't @Chris please move. Thank you

Big favor to my fellow Texan Jeepers.
My Family and I will be making a trip to Texas this year to see in hopes of a huge possibility of moving there.

What safe nice cities/areas would you recommend we visit Around Fortworth or within? Max farthest out 1 hour from there. Thank you in advance

Welcome in advance! I’m from Dallas, so don’t know as much about the FTW (Ft. Worth) area as far as nice cities to live in. A lot of that will depend on your price range for sure.

If you’re looking for fun things to do, checking out the Stockyards is a must. Billy Bob’s is also a fun time for country music and some indoor rodeo stuff. You can shoot over to Arlington (halfway between FTW and Dallas) for a Texas Rangers game. FTW also has a great visitors site:

https://www.fortworth.com/things-to-do/

Reactions: azroc909
Excellent move @azroc909 yes pls move to Tx... I live North of Dallas about 45 minutes in a rural area on Lake Lavon.

@jchadscud gave you a good overall look at what is called the metroplex (Dallas & Ft. Worth).

Btw I have a 2 car garage shop for working on jeeps so you might want to factor that in to your move..lol 😁

Awesome thank you both, will definitely check those out, yes was also thinking about a detached garage or a three car garage for Jeep :) gonna look at surrounding cities.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Weatherford is a nice area, Aledo is good Azle is a nice area. Good luck on your search. There are some nice areas to play with the jeeps in this area as well.

Granbury, Weatherford, Aledo, Lake Lavon. Sounds like you want to be out of the Metroplex. I don't blame you...

Weatherford is a nice area, Aledo is good Azle is a nice area. Good luck on your search. There are some nice areas to play with the jeeps in this area as well.
Thank you Awesome ok I'll look into those areas someone did tell me about Weatherford.

Granbury, Weatherford, Aledo, Lake Lavon. Sounds like you want to be out of the Metroplex. I don't blame you...
Thanks , well hopefully that's the plan avoid some of that traffic i heard and i assume you get bigger lots outside metroplex area and more for your buck... I will start making a list of those cities

What do you guys think about Crowley, Burleson and bottom of Fortworth, primrose some suggested those and your thoughts on upper side like river oaks, west over hills and North Richland hills.

What do you guys think about Crowley, Burleson and bottom of Fortworth, primrose some suggested those and your thoughts on upper side like river oaks, west over hills and North Richland hills.
You should go yourself. My brother lives in Burleson and my brother in law used to live in N Richland Hills. To me those are just part of Fort Worth. It all runs together

You should go yourself. My brother lives in Burleson and my brother in law used to live in N Richland Hills. To me those are just part of Fort Worth. It all runs together
Yes definitely will do that, i now have some cities to base my self around the areas. will have to do 2 to 3 trips will see... Thanks guys

Reactions: JMT