Came back to the TJ

wild32hotrod

This is the new tj to me. I have had a few wranglers over the past years cj5, tj, jku jk 2dr and have a new jlu but it seems like I just keep going back to the tj just like them. Got some plans for this new one. The green one is the new one and the white one I built a few years ago
E36710B9-2343-4932-A44B-D99FD9E75954.jpeg
3B9744DA-27CA-47E4-B249-B85BFC8CDA06.jpeg

Reactions: TJ2 and GaTechTJ
I love that white TJ, the stance looks perfect!

Are those the 15" Mamba wheels?

Anyways, I can relate. I sold my TJ for a JK Rubicon (a really nice one), but found that I actually preferred the TJ more. So it seems I always end up back with a TJ, which isn't a bad thing (y)

Yeah they are the Mamba wheels. The white tj had a 4 inch lift and rode great and and performed good hopefully will get the new green tj the way I want it

I owned three TJs when they were brand new and used them for daily drivers back when I lived in Indiana. My commute now in the DC area doesn't allow for a Jeep DD, so I had to wait until I could find a TJ that was affordable since it was going to be a 3rd vehicle for my wife and me. Finally found one I could afford and live with the problems I needed to fix. I'll never let this one go, because I really do love TJs.

Welcome back to the fold!

I love that white TJ, the stance looks perfect!

Are those the 15" Mamba wheels?

Anyways, I can relate. I sold my TJ for a JK Rubicon (a really nice one), but found that I actually preferred the TJ more. So it seems I always end up back with a TJ, which isn't a bad thing (y)
JK is boring and TJs are more fun.
OMG did I say "boring"?

• Haha
Reactions: Chris