• Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

glwood

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
I'm easily confused. You have a poll with two choices, but with a yes or no vote...I guess hell yea means dig and nah means hate? :)

I think your TJ looks great. Not a fan of the funky graphics, but it's not my Jeep. The rest is classy.

UpperMI

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Jun 9, 2016
San Carlos, CA
I'm easily confused. You have a poll with two choices, but with a yes or no vote...I guess hell yea means dig and nah means hate? :)

I think your TJ looks great. Not a fan of the funky graphics, but it's not my Jeep. The rest is classy.
I actually like the American flag over the “jeep” insignia at the bottom. Everything else is a little overdone for my personal taste. But the rest of the jeep lolls solid.

OP
OP
Camryn0901

Camryn0901

Mar 4, 2018
South Bend, IN, USA

Yea I’ve had a couple tell me they say they love the American flag graphics but some disagree

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon

Haha, I know, that poll really has no correct answer!

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to ElectricWizard for winning the December 2018 Ride of the Month!

December 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astral_0