Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Camryn0901

3BA513E8-3906-4861-BDAB-3200132EE14B.png
CD4C7050-F289-4FCE-B8E7-23DC6C25E32D.jpeg
F1DB02F7-C0F7-4ECB-9BD3-57080008FB5A.jpeg

I'm easily confused. You have a poll with two choices, but with a yes or no vote...I guess hell yea means dig and nah means hate? :)

I think your TJ looks great. Not a fan of the funky graphics, but it's not my Jeep. The rest is classy.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
I'm easily confused. You have a poll with two choices, but with a yes or no vote...I guess hell yea means dig and nah means hate? :)

I think your TJ looks great. Not a fan of the funky graphics, but it's not my Jeep. The rest is classy.

I actually like the American flag over the “jeep” insignia at the bottom. Everything else is a little overdone for my personal taste. But the rest of the jeep lolls solid.

Yea I’ve had a couple tell me they say they love the American flag graphics but some disagree

Haha, I know, that poll really has no correct answer!